H4H WEST SURREY GENERAL INFORMATION

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Long day but reached (in no small part thanks to BiM) the Kings Arms hotel in Godalming. I have arrived!

Left the house at 0615 this morning and covered some miles (ok, so mostly sitting watching films on the train).
Good to hear you have made it safely. Now just send the incoming weather back up North.

DeanoMK

Club Champion
Visit site
Another brilliant day out. The weather was utterly appalling but we made the best of it.

The course held up pretty well considering it felt like we got a month's worth of rain in 4/5 hours.

Thank you @richart for organising along with everyone else that helps.

My stuff is all over the house drying out, but I'm already looking forward to next year.

FELL75

Visit site
Thanks @richart for organising. Much appreciated.

By the way, with so many waterproofs on trial today, would anyone care to recommend a jacket that kept them dry after 4+ hours of rain? Mine didn't 😞

Cheers

DeanoMK

Club Champion
Visit site
Thanks @richart for organising. Much appreciated.

By the way, with so many waterproofs on trial today, would anyone care to recommend a jacket that kept them dry after 4+ hours of rain? Mine didn't 😞

Cheers
My Galvin Green suit is incredible, I have to say. I'm lucky that I won it because it's hard to justify the price tag, but it certainly proved its worth today.