Play with a GM Staffer - Help for Heroes West Surrey

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
The day at West Surrey is approaching fast and I will be looking at the draw over the next few weeks.

If you would like to play with a GM STAFFER and get a decent tee in the shotgun start with a guaranteed short walk, rather than a hike/drive into the country, please add you name to this thread.

The cost of the chance to play with the likes of Rob Smith, Nick Bonfield, David Taylor is a very reasonable donation of £25 and gift aid can be added if applicable.

I have 2 places up for grabs, so please get your name down and make your donation on the justgiving site in my signature as soon as possible.

1. BlueinMunich Paid £25
2. Liverpoolphil Paid £25
3. HomerJSimpson Paid £25
4. JamesR Paid £25
5 JamesR (guest) Paid £25
6. Bratty Paid £30
7. Patster Paid £25
8. Midnight Paid £25
9. Oddsocks Paid £25
10. Cake
11. Radbourne2010
12. Grizzly

Now Full thanks.

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
The day at West Surrey is approaching fast and I will be looking at the draw over the next few weeks.

If you would like to play with a GM STAFFER and get a decent tee in the shotgun start with a guaranteed short walk, rather than a hike/drive into the country, please add you name to this thread.

The cost of the chance to play with the likes of Rob Smith, Nick Bonfield, David Taylor is a very reasonable donation of £25 and gift aid can be added if applicable.

I have 2 places up for grabs, so please get your name down and make your donation on the justgiving site in my signature as soon as possible.

1. BlueinMunich Paid £25
2. Liverpoolphil Paid £25
3. HomerJSimpson Paid £25
4. JamesR Paid £25
5 JamesR (guest) Paid £25
6. Bratty Paid £30
7. Patster Paid £25
8. Midnight Paid £25
9. Oddsocks Paid £25
10. Cake Paid £25
11. Radbourne2010
12. Grizzly