H4H 2016 handicap challenge

Fish

Banned
Visit site
OK everyone, I think this is a done deal for most of us unless you have a comp left still this weekend as the cut off was the 16th, so please check with your challenger how you faired and whoever lost please pay your £5 to the site in my signature stating 'Handicap Challenge' with your forum name.

Thank you all for taking part and thanks to Steve for setting it up :thup:

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
All done for the season, into winter now but at least that'll give me a chance to get rid of the demons. Well done though👍👍👍
Ok matey.... so that was me started at 12.5 & now at 9.8..... are you getting to the H4H Meet?
I think Rich is 11 something.... so have managed to 'do' him 2 out of 3 years :whoo:

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Ok matey.... so that was me started at 12.5 & now at 9.8..... are you getting to the H4H Meet?
I think Rich is 11 something.... so have managed to 'do' him 2 out of 3 years :whoo:
You have Dave. Well done. I think there might be a song about two out of three.;)

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
So what did you finish on, I reckon your 19, if so, I hope that fiver is ready to be paid :thup:

Finished on 18.8 (as per post #110). Got a good start to the season but point 1s in succession ruined things. Played well (ish) at seasons end but couldn't do better than buffer. Fiver will be settled when i get home from hols at weekend.

Quick edit. hold the money... just realised there'll be a pro-shop comp on Saturday - which should be a qualifier - when l get home. One final chance...

Last edited:

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Finished on 18.8 (as per post #110). Got a good start to the season but point 1s in succession ruined things. Played well (ish) at seasons end but couldn't do better than buffer. Fiver will be settled when i get home from hols at weekend.

Quick edit. hold the money... just realised there'll be a pro-shop comp on Saturday - which should be a qualifier - when l get home. One final chance...

You'll need to shoot 3 under to beat me, good luck 👍🏌⛳️

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
All done for the season, into winter now but at least that'll give me a chance to get rid of the demons. Well done though👍👍👍
Haha... have eventually spotted where you're based.... we have a few Edinburgh Scots make the long haul down to H4H but you'll be another 150 miles or so further.... easier to fly & have one of us down here pick you up....... it would be done if you ever fancy it. Where do play??

TeeItHigh

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Haha... have eventually spotted where you're based.... we have a few Edinburgh Scots make the long haul down to H4H but you'll be another 150 miles or so further.... easier to fly & have one of us down here pick you up....... it would be done if you ever fancy it. Where do play??

😊Play at Elgin and Moray, originally from Windsor, my family are still down there and my fathers a member at Maidenhead. Will have to try and arrange to come down for one of the meets, maybe next year, if I get the house decorated this autumn instead of playing golf😓

ArnoldArmChewer

Tour Winner
Visit site
THE PLAYER WHOSE H/C IS LOWEST AS OF 16th OCT WILL WIN THEIR CHALLENGE

McBroon 8.2 Blue in Munich 8.7

McBroon 8.2 JT77 8.2

Blue in Munich 8.7 JT77 8.2

ArnoldArmChewer 13.1 Homer J Simpson 12.9

ArnoldArmChewer 13.1 Bigfoot 13.5

2Blue 11.4 Richart 11.0

2Blue 11.4 Tee it High 11.3

Twire 12.9 Paul W 4701 10.4

Fragger 19.0 Bazzatron 19.6

RickG 6.5 Fundy 6.2

RickG 6.5 Imurg 6.9

Imurg 6.9 Fundy 6.2

Stokie_93 15.8 Jates12 12.5

Richart 11.0 Tee it High 11.3

Backwoodsman 18.3 Fish 17.5

Break 90 10.2 Louise_a 10.5

N W Jocko 4.8 LiverpoolPhil 4.8

Drewster 11.8 Sam 85 12.0

Gents

Players listed above can you pay your losing bets via Robins Just Giving link, this is in memory of Rick so please don't forget, thank you.

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
You'll need to shoot 3 under to beat me, good luck 👍🏌⛳️

Ah well, it's over. Played like a complete numpty and bagged myself another point 1. Donation coming immediately after typing this...

(Edit. Like an idiot, i forgot to put in my name, so it's come up as "anonymous" but it pretty obvious anyway)

Last edited: