H4H 2016 handicap challenge

NWJocko

Tour Winner
Visit site
Forgotten all about this, apologies.

As expected couldn't get near Phil (albeit did come down to 4.5 this year with a couple of weeks at 4) so just donated my tenner.

Well played Phil :cheers:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 15344

Forgotten all about this, apologies.

As expected couldn't get near Phil (albeit did come down to 4.5 this year with a couple of weeks at 4) so just donated my tenner.

Well played Phil :cheers:

Still good golf this year :thup:

I need to pay my £5 as well

JT77

Tour Winner
Visit site
Thanks again folks, all for a great charity, this is the first time I have won the handicap challenge so I'm quite pleased lol.
Better luck next year 👍

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Any more challenges to be paid for ? If so please pay on the justgiving site in my signature. I will be looking to close the justgiving site next month, so early payment appreciated. If you are not sure if you won or lost comment below.

On behalf of the H4H team, I would like to thank Steve (ArnoldArmChewer) for running the challenge again this year, and hopefully he will be up for doing it again next year.

If we start in March/April, and end it in October we should be able to cover a full qualifying season. Hopefully get more to enter, as it is good fun, with plenty of banter between players. Also a great chance for forumers who are not playing on the day to get involved. :thup:

stokie_93

Tour Rookie
Visit site
If you lost you will owe the charity site. You can pay by clicking the link in my signature. Losers pay an additional £5 per challenge, winners have nothing to pay, unless they want to make a donation.;)

Ah apologies mate I must've misread at the beginning. Will get it donated.