H4H 2016 handicap challenge

ArnoldArmChewer

Tour Winner
Visit site
The 2016 H4h handicap challenge is here. For those that don't know you simply challenge a fellow forumer or as many as you want. The rules are simple the winner of the challenge is the person whose handicap reduces the most between July 1st and October 16th.

Entry is £5.00 per challenge with the loser paying a further £5.00 to H4h. All entries and loser fees to be paid via RickG,s H4h link.

So start making those challenges and let's raise as much as we can for H4h.

Once you have agreed a challenge could I ask that you pm me so that I can build up the spreadsheet to provide regular updates, all I need is you and your opponents forum names and your h/c as at July 1st

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Come and get some then......who wants a bit of me, currently sitting on 17.5 down from 20.4 at the start of the season, buffered in my last 3 medal rounds so have my sights firmly set on a further cut or 2 before the end of the season :cool:

Dare you take on the #YOTF :whistle:

ArnoldArmChewer

Tour Winner
Visit site
If anyone fancies mugging a senior just let me know, started the season at 13.2, dropped to 12.6 now back to 13.0, a decent challenge might just be the spur I need.

ArnoldArmChewer

Tour Winner
Visit site
The 2016 H4h handicap challenge is here. For those that don't know you simply challenge a fellow forumer or as many as you want. The rules are simple the winner of the challenge is the person whose handicap reduces the most between July 1st and October 16th.

Entry is £5.00 per challenge with the loser paying a further £5.00 to H4h. All entries and loser fees to be paid via RickG,s H4h link.

So start making those challenges and let's raise as much as we can for H4h.

Once you have agreed a challenge could I ask that you pm me so that I can build up the spreadsheet to provide regular updates, all I need is you and your opponents forum names and your h/c as at July 1st

https://www.justgiving.com/GolfMonthlyForumHFH2016

RickG's link added for entries

D

Deleted member 15344

Currently at 5.0 so happy to be open for a challenge

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
Come and get some then......who wants a bit of me, currently sitting on 17.5 down from 20.4 at the start of the season, buffered in my last 3 medal rounds so have my sights firmly set on a further cut or 2 before the end of the season :cool:

Dare you take on the #YOTF :whistle:

You'll be needing a head start - so I'll give you a challenge. I'm currently on 18.3. Reckon you can stay ahead ??

NWJocko

Tour Winner
Visit site
Happy to do this again.

I'm 4.5 and if I move from there it's only going to be one direction unfortunately so easy pickings ;)

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Currently 6.5 if anyone wants a challenge. Happy to take 2 bets this year.

currently 6.2 and playing to about 12 lol. only thing in my favour is i may not be playing that many comps :) expect i ease my way up to between 6.5 and 7.0 by the end, cant believe you dont think you wont beat that :)