H4H 2016 handicap challenge

rickg

Money List Winner
Visit site
The previous years competition, and as far as I'm concerned, this years, is the same as in previous years. It's who finishes the lowest........NOT who reduces it the most.

Eg I have challenged Fundy and Imurg.......irrespective of what our starting handicaps were, it's whoever finishes the lowest who will win. Hope that clarifies.

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
The previous years competition, and as far as I'm concerned, this years, is the same as in previous years. It's who finishes the lowest........NOT who reduces it the most.

Eg I have challenged Fundy and Imurg.......irrespective of what our starting handicaps were, it's whoever finishes the lowest who will win. Hope that clarifies.

On the above basis......... £10 paid for challenges agin Richart & TeeitHigh..... do we need to advise Armchewer?

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
You got a squeeze today, I recorded a Nett 68 (par73) today but as it was BB they wouldn't consider my card.

Ok, so l thought you might need a helping hand... so today i played rubbish and will be getting a point1 to make me 18.4 Just let me know when you think you have enough of a head start.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Ok, so l thought you might need a helping hand... so today i played rubbish and will be getting a point1 to make me 18.4 Just let me know when you think you have enough of a head start.

I've got double bubble as it's our club champs Gold & Silver medal weekend, so I could be going up .2 by tonight to 17.8, so what's .6 between friends :smirk:

ArnoldArmChewer

Tour Winner
Visit site
Chaps

I have done the spreadsheet, however when I try to upload it the message is that I am exceeding the file size limit, the file is only 222kb, can anyone help me :rolleyes:

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
0.3 cut for me so back down to 17.5 👍🏌 you've got some work to do 😜

Well played!

We've got qualifiers coming up on the next two Saturday's, so l can easily catch you. (But more likely be a further point 2 behind. Form is right out the window at the mo).

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
A wee cut & a couple of buffers see at 11.1
Richart .... why are you not showing on HDIDo H/cap list for your Club??
TeeitHigh.... what's your name & Club??
Need to keep an eye on you guys :rofl: