H4H 2016 handicap challenge

Radbourne2010

Challenge Tour Pro
www.mmksolutions.co.uk
I'm up for it if anyone fancies making some easy money. Started the season on 4.7 now 5.5 & rising. Get it while it's cold...:thup:

The 2016 H4h handicap challenge is here. For those that don't know you simply challenge a fellow forumer or as many as you want. The rules are simple the winner of the challenge is the person whose handicap reduces the most between July 1st and October 16th.

Entry is £5.00 per challenge with the loser paying a further £5.00 to H4h. All entries and loser fees to be paid via RickG,s H4h link.

So start making those challenges and let's raise as much as we can for H4h.

Once you have agreed a challenge could I ask that you pm me so that I can build up the spreadsheet to provide regular updates, all I need is you and your opponents forum names and your h/c as at July 1st

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
I'm not entering this year as I'm not planning on entering many qualifiers between now and then, but, I think it would be a good time to clarify how the challenge is to work as I'm unsure!

AAC's opening post says that the winner will be "the person whose handicap reduces the most", which is fine, but in previous years it's been the player whose handicap was the lowest by the end date, a slightly different thing.

Most people seem to be pairing up with someone with a similar handicap, which suggests that they are playing it the way it was in previous years, similar start handicap, fairer competition.

If the winner is the person whose handicap reduces the most, then similar handicaps aren't as critical.

As an example: Player A starts on 11.8 and ends on 10.9, a reduction of 0.9
Player B starts on 10.4 and ends on 10.0, a reduction of 0.4
Under previous years player B wins, as per opening post, Played A wins.