Favourite golf vlogger?

D

Deleted member 25172

I watch more vloggers than I should out of sheer boredom after work. Crossfield do get annoying, but I like watching the vlogs when they go to courses that you yourself dream of going to.

No laying up is an easy watch and Erik Anders Lang makes some interesting stuff as well.

Can second that Rick Shiels is a nice guy. Last summer I bumped into him when he was doing a promo day for Garmin and I was 2 rounds deep into our "Longest day of golf challenge". I asked for a picture together and while small talking I mentioned we we're about to go out for our third round of the day. He was a little bit shocked given that it was about 10:30 in the morning. :D

Anyways, when he found out why that was he asked for our just giving page and donated £10 before we headed off. Top bloke.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Having met and played with Shiels and Finch at Camberley at H4H I can vouch they are really nice guys and given that was a number of years ago now, they were still trying to find their way in Youtube world. Both have found their niche although I rarely watch Shiels's content anymore. I still enjoy what Finch is doing but again have somehow drifted away from watching regularly.

pendodave

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I come and go with most of the well known ones.

A new one (to me) was recommended by a friend - Danny Maude, a pro from Canterbury, who does pretty decent instructional vids. Like a more animated Chris Ryan (who I like), but with a West Yorkshire accent instead of West Mids...

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site

This is fantastic. Big Randy & Justin Huebert vs Soly and Tron in a 9 hole alternate shot match at Timuquana CC. On-course reporting from ET player Julian Suri (he's hilarious and does a great job), bit of swing analysis from Club Pro Guy, it's so good. Watched the whole thing last night and loved it, hope we see more of this soon. Also - Big Randy is my hero.

Wabinez

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

This is fantastic. Big Randy & Justin Huebert vs Soly and Tron in a 9 hole alternate shot match at Timuquana CC. On-course reporting from ET player Julian Suri (he's hilarious and does a great job), bit of swing analysis from Club Pro Guy, it's so good. Watched the whole thing last night and loved it, hope we see more of this soon. Also - Big Randy is my hero.

Watched that this morning. Was definitely good, but think I preferred the first one when playing WolfHammer

AdamC28

Visit site
Both good, but for me the Suri/CPG input gave this one the edge.
Randy's putting though... I hope it's not contagious.

I preferred this one too, partly because I still don't understand wolfhammer!
They are putting some quality content out at the minute, love the strapped series.

Robin Hood

Visit site
I have watched a few over the years, however the only one I subscribe to is Danny Maude.
I like his presentation style and, what can be, slightly off the wall techniques.
His "catapult" method is working for me.

pendodave

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I preferred this one too, partly because I still don't understand wolfhammer!
They are putting some quality content out at the minute, love the strapped series.
Yep. I also struggled with the wolfhammer. Couldn't work out whether the aim was to win money or record the best score!

pendodave

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Unsubscribed from Crossfield.

Bloke is an arrogant bully.

Case in point, watch the video titled Attack or Defend where we basically gaslights Dan.
I unsubscribed from him a few months ago for similar reasons, though I can't remember if it was the bullying in the vid or the abuse he gave some people in the comments. I realise that this is a meaningless token gesture, but the moral high ground is a great place to be!
YouTube is a funny place, I wonder if people realise how much of themselves is revealed to the world?

DeanoMK

Club Champion
Visit site
I unsubscribed from him a few months ago for similar reasons, though I can't remember if it was the bullying in the vid or the abuse he gave some people in the comments. I realise that this is a meaningless token gesture, but the moral high ground is a great place to be!
YouTube is a funny place, I wonder if people realise how much of themselves is revealed to the world?

I still watch his stuff when I'm bored but he is becoming more and more arrogant with every day - talks about himself like he's the best golf pro in the world - it's awkward to watch.