Favourite golf vlogger?

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
For me, it is any of the NLU guys, especially the strapped stuff, and for technical, it is TXG. Very knowledgeable, and well explained, and demo'ed. Don't really need anyone else.

User20204

Visit site
Unsubscribed from Crossfield.

Bloke is an arrogant bully.

Case in point, watch the video titled Attack or Defend where we basically gaslights Dan.

I agree about Crossfield but, if you're a golfing geek like me, no one provides an insight in to the game like him, his shots gained series for example is absolutely fascinating.

Wabinez

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I agree about Crossfield but, if you're a golfing geek like me, no one provides an insight in to the game like him, his shots gained series for example is absolutely fascinating.

Precisely this. Although I don’t mind his delivery, I love the fact he pushes the boundaries and challenges people’s thinking.

larmen

Head Pro
Visit site
I am a Finch guy. I can watch most of his stuff.
I used to watch Shields as well, but he is doing too many reviews and on social media he is turning into a click bate guy. Answer this silly question and tag a mate kind of stuff.
Currently also watch Crossfield again. There are some interesting insights in his most recent videos.

Depreston

Club Champion
Visit site

This is fantastic. Big Randy & Justin Huebert vs Soly and Tron in a 9 hole alternate shot match at Timuquana CC. On-course reporting from ET player Julian Suri (he's hilarious and does a great job), bit of swing analysis from Club Pro Guy, it's so good. Watched the whole thing last night and loved it, hope we see more of this soon. Also - Big Randy is my hero.

The club pro guy analysis about the maintenance worker man :LOL:

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
I am a Finch guy. I can watch most of his stuff.
I used to watch Shields as well, but he is doing too many reviews and on social media he is turning into a click bate guy. Answer this silly question and tag a mate kind of stuff.
Currently also watch Crossfield again. There are some interesting insights in his most recent videos.

I have noticed a lot of this recently from Shiels. Loads of clickbait over all social media.

casuk

Head Pro
Visit site
Really good Vlog with Matt Fitzpatrick.

(I got excited when he said he was a fan of blades, expecting a look in his bag, turns out they were talking about bloody football)

Watched one or two of them that was by far my favourite so far, seems a decent guy

D

Deleted member 25172

Alex Evans is right up my alley. I can really see myself in him, both in the way of how I react on the golf course and we seem to have the same kind of humour. Always enjoy his videos.

timd77

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Alex Evans is right up my alley. I can really see myself in him, both in the way of how I react on the golf course and we seem to have the same kind of humour. Always enjoy his videos.

Beat me to it. He’s different to the other vloggers, not sure what it is but much prefer his style. The videos with Paul waring and his caddy were great, brilliant insight into the prep pros put it before comps.

YamiKuriboh

Assistant Pro
Visit site
People's thoughts on Golf Vlogs UK? I find Liam, the Dick, OMP very funny. They have fun on the course. Appreciate that the standard isn't up there with the other pro youtubers.

pendodave

Tour Rookie
Visit site
My favourite recent 'find' is "athletic motion golf". Some really good instruction plus thoughtful analysis of pros Vs hacks.
Sounds like it might be fitness related, but it's not.

Incidentally, I didn't clock that this was an old thread and was really pleased to see the John Findlay username when I opened it up - for a long time he was the earliest member of the forum still contributing.

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
People's thoughts on Golf Vlogs UK? I find Liam, the Dick, OMP very funny. They have fun on the course. Appreciate that the standard isn't up there with the other pro youtubers.

Got him subscribed but could really take him or leave him. Only click on his stuff if its something that could be half interesting.

Think the last one I watched was a cut down driver experiment. He didnt even have enough golf balls with him to do it right.

There is being low budget and theres just grabbing the camera and wasting his and my own time.

Seems a nice chap but if he stopped making videos tomorrow I wouldn't shed a tear.

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
My favourite recent 'find' is "athletic motion golf". Some really good instruction plus thoughtful analysis of pros Vs hacks.
Sounds like it might be fitness related, but it's not.

Incidentally, I didn't clock that this was an old thread and was really pleased to see the John Findlay username when I opened it up - for a long time he was the earliest member of the forum still contributing.

Athletic motion are one of the best for instruction

TimmyO

Visit site
Interesting thread for me as a newbie - led me to some interesting looking stuff that I’d not come across before.

For me, I really like the approach of GolfSidekick - course management and common sense and laid back.

I’ve been erring more toward channels that are mainly teaching but of the more VLOG style folk, I quite Like James Robinson (is that his name? The Huddersfield guy) , Mark Crossfield, Chris Ryan (ok, more pure instruction there). But the channel that seems to have by far the biggest number of subscribers CREEPS ME RIGHT OUT - the clone-outfits and overusing of each others names <shudder> - I wish them well and all that but I can’t watch a whole video :LOL:

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
You still all in on the malaska hype?

Still watch everything he puts out along with the stuff on be better golf.
GG, eric cogorno and athletic motion are the guys I look to for swing ideas or things I want to fix.

I've always been someone who swings with very flat shoulders then drives with the lower half on downswing causing me to fall back.

Kept it really simple this year. Feel like I turn my left shoulder more down on the backswing and not move off the ball. Then downswing I am trying not to slide and feel like I'm turning. It's a feeling of staying in the one place. Its simple and working so I'm running with it. :)

pauljames87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I like Finch's humour

Crossfields delivery

Me and my golf technically

James Robertson was ok but far too long now same with crossfield

Shiels is awful , zero charisma