Bickering GM section.

DCB

Visit site
Despite what everybody else says Tommo, you're a nice guy.

This oveflowing of gushing praise is not the sort of thing to be posted in the bickering section :eek:

Please refrain from such platitudes in future posts. :p

Up_Point_1

Head Pro
Visit site
You're post was funny and thats not strictly in the bicker rules

Thommo, but what are the bicker rules and regulations? Without clear 'Bicker' guielines it's always open to interpretation.

I think as 'da main man' in the Bicker Forum it's your duty to create and publish a clear set of Bicker Forum Guidelines for us fellow GM Forummers to follow.

What say you?

:D :D :D :D :D

UP1

Tommo21

Tour Winner
www.royalmusselburgh.co.uk

Thommo, but what are the bicker rules and regulations? Without clear 'Bicker' guielines it's always open to interpretation.

I think as 'da main man' in the Bicker Forum it's your duty to create and publish a clear set of Bicker Forum Guidelines for us fellow GM Forummers to follow.

What say you?

UP1

Right, okay, I'm away to play golf. Not in the bicker rules I know, but we all need to play golf now and then. Although playing golf is not in the bicker rules, in order to bicker properly you must be able to hit a ball and tell stories afterwards. In fact you can tell stories without hitting a ball or visa versa. That in turn brings about the bickering that we all love. I will happily vet any meaningful bicker suggestions, but you're not allowed to bicker over the bicker rules. I'll be back tonight so bicker away.

viscount17

Money List Winner
Visit site

What say you?

UP1

oh, absolutely not. clearly having a clear set of guidelines is clearly contrary to the whole ethos of bickering. what, after all, will there be left to bicker about if not what is and is not a quality bicker.

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
If your swing's getting quicker and quicker,
And the rough's getting thicker and thicker,
Take a tip from your pro,
Play a CD that's slow,
And come on this section and bicker.

Yerman

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Has anyone ever bickered on-course, thats got to be worth extra bicker-cred. Saw to guys have a small bicker a huge sulk when one of them played the wrong ball, both playing proV1s and neither had the gumption to mark them, very funny -looking back. :D

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
Tommo, this thread was posted and untouched because it is just a banterous affair. SOme others had to be moderated because there was evidence of personal abuse and/or thread notifications going on.

The mods are just normal members with the ability to weed out the crap that the majority would rather not read.
We are not "fun police", Im a 33 year old fella, Im not interested in committee style boredom, I prefer a laugh but not at someone elses personal expense.