Can a Lady be a Club captian of the mens section

rapper

Assistant Pro
Visit site
We are struddlingto find a new captain for our clubs mens section,we've asked for nominations and a lady as put herself forward,can this be allowed by rules?

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
Would the same thing apply if a man wanted to be the ladies captain?
Could a junior be the seniors captain?

Is the captain of a club just the captain of the men’s section, do clubs even have such thing as men’s section?

SteveW86

Head Pro
Visit site

Is the captain of a club just the captain of the men’s section, do clubs even have such thing as men’s section?

We have a mens/ladies/juniors/seniors section.

Ina ll my time there the Club captain has been the men's captain, but I see no reason the club captain could not be the ladies captain. I dont know if the rules allow for it though

Backache

Assistant Pro
Visit site
We have a club captain and a ladies captain. Some years we do not have a male captain. But we always have two captains.

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
We are similar to some who have already posted, Club Captain and Ladies Captain (and Senior and Junior). Not sure what the rules say but has always been this way

YandaB

Visit site
We don't have captain's of sections, we do have a Captain and a Lady Captain (who is most definitely not the Ladies captain)

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site

I would have thought 99% of clubs have a mens section, ladies section, then throw in seniors and junior sections. 4 sections under the umbrella of the club.

I don't think I've come across a club that doesn't have gender and age sections. Are you saying that your club has none of these things?

In answer to the main question, I'm with @SteveW86 in post 2.