Beau Desert April 14th 2014

Fish

Banned
Visit site
I have now closed this at the minimum 24 required players with tee times booked from 11am and I still have 3 guaranteed places left.

The deal is

* Bacon Roll & Drink on arrival
* 18 holes on a course which I think is second to none and very underrated
* 2-course meal all together then afterwards

This will be followed by prize giving and some (hopefully) embarrassing and funny stories.

The total cost is only £70 all-in which includes a good prize sweep that will payout on Nearest the Pin, Longest Drive along with 1st, 2nd & 3rd from the stableford format and also an additional booby prize as golfandmoregolf has donated his deposit to the prize fund so lots to play for :thup:

1/ Fish*
2/ Upsidedown*
3/ MetalMickie*
4/ Badger57
5/ Tyke*
6/ Junior*
7/ Ping*
8/ AVAILABLE
9/ Bluewolf*
10/ Stu_c*
11/ Liverbirdie*
12/ Available
13/ callawayne
14/ Sweatysock41*
15/ MexicoMark*
16/ glynntaylor
17/ BlueInMunich*
18/ Kevin (glynntaylor Guest)
19/ Paperboy*
20/ Wrighty1874
21/ Midnight*
22/ Stephen Quinn* (PaperBoy Guest)
23/ AVAILABLE
24/ JCW

*Paid in full

Please acknowledge your continued interest as I now have 3 places available, I would however require full payment with this being so close ASAP. Payment to robin.lisa.hopkins@gmail.com via Paypal with a reference to Beau Desert and your username please, Bank Transfer is available, please ask for details via PM.

Please DO NOT pay any money to any bank accounts you may have paid to last year, as stated in all the posts, either payment is to be sent to the Paypal address shown or ask for my bank details, do not assume any details you have are current, because they won't be!

Thank you.

PLEASE let me know ASAP that your still attending this great course and meet, I need everyone's balance now paid in please.

Invite your friend/s :thup:

Thank you

badger57

Assistant Pro
Visit site
robin
made payment today by BANK TRANSFER hope you got it.

Anybody meeting up from the south or london area to car / share ?

I am based in kent

Fish

Banned
Visit site
If anyone is paying their balance via Paypal, can you please ensure you send it as a gift, otherwise Paypal take an unnecessary commission.

Thank you.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
I have now closed this at the minimum 24 required players with tee times booked from 11am and I still have 3 guaranteed places left.

The deal is

This will be followed by prize giving and some (hopefully) embarrassing and funny stories.

The total cost is only £70 all-in which includes a good prize sweep that will payout on Nearest the Pin, Longest Drive along with 1st, 2nd & 3rd from the stableford format and also an additional booby prize so lots to play for :thup:

1/ Fish*
2/ Upsidedown*
3/ MetalMickie*
4/ Badger57*
5/ Tyke*
6/ Junior*
7/ Ping*
8/ AVAILABLE
9/ Bluewolf*
10/ Stu_c*
11/ Liverbirdie*
12/ Available
13/ callawayne*
14/ Sweatysock41*
15/ MexicoMark*
16/ glynntaylor
17/ BlueInMunich*
18/ Kevin (glynntaylor Guest)
19/ Paperboy*
20/ Wrighty1874
21/ Midnight*
23/ AVAILABLE
24/ JCW

*Paid in full

Please acknowledge your continued interest as I still have 3 places available, I would however require full payment with this being so close ASAP. Payment to robin.lisa.hopkins@gmail.com via Paypal as a GIFT with a reference to Beau Desert and your username please, Bank Transfer is available, please ask for details via PM.

Please DO NOT pay any money to any bank accounts you may have paid to last year, as stated in all the posts, either payment is to be sent to the Paypal address shown or ask for my bank details, do not assume any details you have are current, because they won't be!

Thank you.

PLEASE let me know ASAP that your still attending this great course and meet, I need everyone's balance now paid in please.

Invite your friend/s

Thank you

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Anybody meeting up from the south or london area to car / share ?

I am based in kent

Can anyone help here guys, even if its en-route north of the M25, any savings is always a good thing, think about the environment :whistle:

Fish

Banned
Visit site
This is my next away day, and quite excited about it. Chance to put a few more names to posters. Been looking at the layout looks a little tight in places :p

There are some tight tee boxes driving out of narrow tree lines for sure, save your shots for the greens, you'll need them :smirk:

Fish

Banned
Visit site

The deal is

The total cost is only £70 all-in which includes a good prize sweep that will payout on Nearest the Pin, Longest Drive along with 1st, 2nd & 3rd from the stableford format and also an additional booby prize so lots to play for :thup:

1/ Fish*
2/ Upsidedown*
3/ MetalMickie*
4/ Badger57*
5/ Tyke*
6/ Junior*
7/ Ping*
8/ AVAILABLE
9/ Bluewolf*
10/ Stu_c*
11/ Liverbirdie*
12/ Available
13/ callawayne*
14/ Sweatysock41*
15/ MexicoMark*
16/ glynntaylor*
17/ BlueInMunich*
18/ Kevin* (glynntaylor Guest)
19/ Paperboy*
20/ Wrighty1874
21/ Midnight*
23/ AVAILABLE
24/ JCW

*Paid in full

Please acknowledge your continued interest as I still have 3 places available, I would however require full payment with this being so close ASAP. Payment to robin.lisa.hopkins@gmail.com via Paypal as a GIFT with a reference to Beau Desert and your username please, Bank Transfer is available, please ask for details via PM.

Thank you.

Invite your friend/s :thup:

Thank you

Fish

Banned
Visit site
I now have 21 confirmed and paid (2 to add today), so at present it will be 3 x 4-balls & 3 x 3-balls, unless we get any late entries, which would be nice :thup:

I'll be going out in the 1st 3-ball so I am available to collect the cards and make sure everything is in hand and ready at the club for us after our rounds.

I am grouping handicaps and drawing 1 player from each grouping so there is a spread of handicaps in each 3 or 4 ball.

The draw will take place tonight :thup:

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
I now have 21 confirmed and paid (2 to add today), so at present it will be 3 x 4-balls & 3 x 3-balls, unless we get any late entries, which would be nice :thup:

I'll be going out in the 1st 3-ball so I am available to collect the cards and make sure everything is in hand and ready at the club for us after our rounds.

I am grouping handicaps and drawing 1 player from each grouping so there is a spread of handicaps in each 3 or 4 ball.

The draw will take place tonight :thup:

Hey Robin. I don't know if you got my PM, but I would really appreciate going out at the back if at all possible. I'll be working till 4am on the Sunday night and then will be getting a few hours kip before driving down. Once the presentation is complete I'll be racing straight back to go back into work.. No rest for the wicked..:D

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Hey Robin. I don't know if you got my PM, but I would really appreciate going out at the back if at all possible. I'll be working till 4am on the Sunday night and then will be getting a few hours kip before driving down. Once the presentation is complete I'll be racing straight back to go back into work.. No rest for the wicked..:D

Yes I was aware mate :thup:

Fish

Banned
Visit site
In fact, I'm going to do the draw now, if anyone else joins us between now and the 14th they'll be simply added to 1 of the 3-balls :thup:

So, here we go......

Fish

Banned
Visit site
The Draw

11.00: Blue in Munich / Tyke / Fish
11.10: Junior / Badger57 / Kevin (Glynn Taylor Guest)
11.20: Wrighty1874 / Stu_C / Metal Mickie
11.30: JCW / Sweatysock / Paper Boy / Glynn Taylor
11.40: Liverbirdie / Stephen (Paper boy guest) / MexicoMark / Ping
11.50: Upsidedown / Bluewolf / Midnight / Callawayne

If anyone has any special diet requests, allergy's etc, please let me know ASAP.

There are excellent practice facilities at Beau Desert so you can arrive as early as you want, their is a driving range, and an excellent chipping area, putting green and a couple of nets, so no excuses that you can't warm up.

Please allow yourself enough time to get their and book-in, I will be there at around 9.30, possibly earlier so I can greet & meet everyone but also warm up myself.

Midnight

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Looking forward to this, hopefully I will be able to hit a ball on the day. Never had the pleasure of a round with any of the one's I am playing with and there is every chance they may not want to be drawn with me again.

Robin , have you heard from JCW ?

Thanks for sorting all this mate.

Birchy

Money List Winner
Visit site
Looking forward to this, hopefully I will be able to hit a ball on the day. Never had the pleasure of a round with any of the one's I am playing with and there is every chance they may not want to be drawn with me again.

Robin , have you heard from JCW ?

Thanks for sorting all this mate.

Don't worry Bluewolf is in your group. He will make you feel better about your game mate :thup: