Beau Desert Tues 24th May

jammydodger

Tour Winner
Visit site
Everyone going to MacD's has kindly donated their bacon buttie to the JammyD breakfast fund. I'll be at the club nice and early to space them out before my tee off..cheers guys :D

timgolfy

Q-School Graduate
Banned
Visit site
I'm just off to the range to hit some balls in preparation for tomorrow. Does anyone want me to hit some balls for them? (If so, please state with with what club and how far.)

Aztecs27

Money List Winner
Visit site
I'm just off to the range to hit some balls in preparation for tomorrow. Does anyone want me to hit some balls for them? (If so, please state with with what club and how far.)

3 irons for me please. Around 210 yards.

Thanks

timgolfy

Q-School Graduate
Banned
Visit site
I may be able to squeeze a couple of shanks in.

Actually, looking at the course on Google Earth, it seems that there will be a very high proportion of mid-iron approaches (140-170 yards). Not a lot of space to let rip with the big boy until the back 9 - more feeding it off the tee between the trees and onto the fairway.

I'll hit some mid-irons for you all and let you know later how you got on.
:)

Region3

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
The handicap committee has 3 cases to preside over...

G1BBO - A self-confessed 28 handicap who would have 24 based on 1 card handed in so far.

Hooper - Last had a handicap in Aus of 12.4 last September.

TimGolfy - I don't know where to start. Played last round in +16 if memory serves?

G1BBO - 26
Hooper - 13
TimGolfy - 16

Thoughts?

Aztecs27

Money List Winner
Visit site
The handicap committee has 3 cases to preside over...

G1BBO - A self-confessed 28 handicap who would have 24 based on 1 card handed in so far.

Hooper - Last had a handicap in Aus of 12.4 last September.

TimGolfy - I don't know where to start. Played last round in +16 if memory serves?

G1BBO - 26
Hooper - 13
TimGolfy - 16

Thoughts?

Sounds fair, but if it looks like any of them are running away with it, can we adjust accordingly? :D

Aztecs27

Money List Winner
Visit site
Is it the Mcdonalds on the industrial estate,if so see you there,its going to be a long long day.

Indeed it is. I'm going to bed early tonight! I've got to be up before 6. I'm going to be asleep at the dinner table tomorrow night methinks!