Beau Desert Tues 24th May

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
Dont worry guys i will fill you all in with the gory details,and tell you about how i out drove his driver with my 5 wood. :) :)

You hit your 5 wood 300 yards?
Respect to you! :D

Unfortunately Tim i dont,i just love banter,i think it keeps me sane on the course.As been said by Aztecs im really looking forward to our fourball. :)

G1BB0

Money List Winner
Visit site
weather is indeed looking breezy. Only got 9 ad333's left, got some zstars and noodles so will make sure I am covered :)

aslong as its dry I aint too bothered and the wind may sort some of you big boys out haha

Gazp

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Played at Beau this morning on their invitation day. Course is in excellent condition, they had a major comp on yesterday so greens were cut short & running pretty quick. Very windy today, a 2 club difference on some holes. Came in with 33 points so not bad considering the conditions & off the white tees. have a good day on Tuesday.

full_throttle

Tour Winner
Visit site
We might have to move a few branches or even trees before we play :)

don't even joke about it... out playing this morning and a tree branch about 18 foot long fell onto the 5th tee, about 3 foot from the markers being used, thankfully no-one was on the tee at the time.

Aztecs27

Money List Winner
Visit site
Just got back from 18 holes in 25mph winds at my home course to prepare me for Tuesday. Managed to lose 4 balls

Better make sure I stock up for Tuesday! :(

Region3

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Getting a bit fed up with playing in stupid high winds. Doesn't suit my waif like physique.

Snap!!!
Except my C.O.G. is a bit lower than yours :)

We shouldn't feel it too much with the shelter from the trees. We'll just notice the wind when the ball goes sideways above the tree tops!

Region3

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Re: Beau Desert Place Still Available

Sorted :)

The last place has been taken by 'Hooper'

I feel complete.

Who's going to be at McDonalds???