Beau Desert Tues 24th May

PNWokingham

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Sitting in the travelodge reading on my small blackberry which is awkward. Stopped by the club at 4 - there was an open old-farts comp on - whata huge 18th green! Had a nice pint of Peroni whilst trying to get some local knowledge. The wind was howling in your face on 1 whgich made it seem very intimidating. /reens have been running at about 10-10.50 although were probably a little slower this afternoon due to somw rain - hopefully they will speed up for tomorrow. Looking forward to it but really not lookinf forward to the first drive! Someone at the club said take plenty of balls! See you all in the morning

G1BB0

Money List Winner
Visit site
same as Aztecs, I am leaving at 5.30am ish, google maps reckons its 2hrs 19 mins but half the m1 is crap with bloody roadworks and the m6 is always cack!!!

just bought...
emerge x 4
lucozade sport x 4
cashews for nibbling on way round
bananas as good for energy and nerves apparently as they are a natural source of beta blockers (will have 6 scoffed before 1st tee in that case)
40 fags
chewing gum
deo cos I stink and only have them crappy new style golf tshirts which are crap (lynx in case theres any sexy ladies in the vicinity, will set me above all you old duffers) :s

4 cans of becks vier 1st of which I am supping now as will aid sleep at 10pm :D

and thats it, sorted, finito

rickg

Money List Winner
Visit site
me and PN (Paul) sitting in Witherspoons.......chewing the fat, Actually it's Ruddles finest at £1.50 a pint!!! :eek:

Gibbo, you won't need the Lynx....I just saw a woman with a bulge down her trouser front!!! :eek:

Here's a piccie of us........

fcf29455.png

Had to put the iPad in a plain black carrier bag as I don't think it would have made it back to the hotel!!!!!

Gotta go ...someone just put Duelling Banjo's on the jukebox
:eek:.........squeal like a pig!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

rickg

Money List Winner
Visit site
your supposed to wear the sub seventy gear on the course, not in the boozer ;)

Trust me , if I'd worn what I'm wearing on the course tomorrow, pretty boy Bubba in the dungarees siting opposite me with spittle on his face would rip me a new @rsehole!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :D

rickg

Money List Winner
Visit site
reinforcements have arrived in the shape of Lee (Redwood) and Andy (mystery Cornish Man).

They took one look at Andy and legged it........he's a big unit!!!!!!!

:eek: :D