Beau Desert Opens

Fish

Banned
Visit site
I'm looking to book myself into a couple of 2016 Opens at Beau Desert which I always enjoy playing, the first one is the Open AMAM on Monday May 30th (Bank Holiday), 4 person team with best 2 scores to count, the cost is £180 (£45ea) which includes £5 per person towards a meal afterwards.

Please state your interest, I'll book this when it goes live on January 1st at 08.00hrs and will be looking for a tee time between 10.00-11.00hrs.

1/ Fish
2/
3/
4/

Here is a list of the Opens for 2016 at Beau

http://www.brsgolf.com/beaudesert/opens_home.php

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
I'd be up for this.

After last year's decidedly poor play I've a feeling that it's all going to come good in 2016, I'm not going to stick my neck out and say "YOTC" but I hope to put more than a few good rounds together. :cool:

Alex1975

Tour Winner
Visit site
This should be easy ye? Fish makes his 6 points per hole or whatever and then one of the other 3 just have to chime in.... :D

Do we require a handicap certificate?

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Yes please.

OK, my 4-ball is.

1/ Fish
2/ Paperboy
3/ Crow
4/ Alex1975

As others have shown an interest I'm happy for the thread to keep rolling to save clutter so another 4-ball (or more) can be put together, but you'll need to book it yourselves in the link I provided above from 8am on January 1st, and be quick as it fills up very quickly.

Those interested and looking to put a further 4-ball together are.

1/ Sawtooth
2/ massivebelterlad
3/
4/

Alex1975

Tour Winner
Visit site
By the way, I looked up YOTF and the urban dictionary says it means "Year of the fail!"

I contacted Fundy who explained about the Year of the Fish... we chuckled...

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
OK, my 4-ball is.

1/ Fish
2/ Paperboy
3/ Crow
4/ Alex1975
/

That's great, thanks Robin.

I like the look of the team and it's a few years since I played Beau Desert (probably the legendary TimGolfy meet back in 2011, I wish he'd stuck around), looking forward to it big time!

hovis

Tour Winner
Visit site
That's great, thanks Robin.

I like the look of the team and it's a few years since I played Beau Desert (probably the legendary TimGolfy meet back in 2011, I wish he'd stuck around), looking forward to it big time!

I recon timgolfy is still amongst us under a different name

Region3

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I always enter a team with my mates for the May bank holiday am/am.

I'll try to get somewhere between 10-11 and hopefully see you there. :thup:

Fish

Banned
Visit site
OK, my 4-ball is.

1/ Fish
2/ Paperboy
3/ Crow
4/ Alex1975

Hi guys, I'm booking this in the morning so I hope your all still OK and up for it, I can't remember if I need all your full names, home club and handicaps on the booking form, but just in case can you ping me a pm with those details just in case, better to have all the info to hand :thup: