The Machrie, Machrahanish and Machrahanish Dunes Early Autumn 2020

• Thread starter Deleted member 17920
  • Start date

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
I'm interested, but might be dismembered if I do this without Mrs Wedge. She's a big whisky fan, and the thought of me going to Islay without her will kill her and ultimately may be my demise. Unfortunately, I know she won't join in with a GM trip, may have to do something similar, on a separate trip, but pencil me in for now.

Captainron

Big Hitting, South African Sweary Person
Visit site
I'm interested, but might be dismembered if I do this without Mrs Wedge. She's a big whisky fan, and the thought of me going to Islay without her will kill her and ultimately may be my demise. Unfortunately, I know she won't join in with a GM trip, may have to do something similar, on a separate trip, but pencil me in for now.
I also promised the wife and kids a trip up there with me next time so I’m in a similar boat.

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
In that case probs best you enter one of their Opens. 3 rounds at a very good price, though gotta be quick to get in them.

chellie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Not quite that clear cut :( Mrs Wedge is a golfer too, she just doesn't like playing strange men, or folks she doesn't know.

Try as I might I've always been out in a group with HID;) Then two more unlucky people have had to join us.
Seriously though I've always been fine and it's never been an issue. Not been out with anyone who was awful on any of the meets we've done.

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Try as I might I've always been out in a group with HID;) Then two more unlucky people have had to join us.
Seriously though I've always been fine and it's never been an issue. Not been out with anyone who was awful on any of the meets we've done.

She's fine if someone joins us when we play, but she's nervous meeting new people and doesn't do social so wouldn't sign up for it.

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
She's fine if someone joins us when we play, but she's nervous meeting new people and doesn't do social so wouldn't sign up for it.

That's unfortunate. Most of us are house trained and I'm sure Glyn could avoid putting you with the ones who aren't... :unsure:

D

Deleted Member 1156

Not quite that clear cut :( Mrs Wedge is a golfer too, she just doesn't like playing strange men, or folks she doesn't know.
Plenty of others the same on here, surely they could all be paired up together ?