Beau Desert Opens

Fish

Banned
Visit site
May is no good for me mate unfortunately

You lot get nose bleeds south of Knutsford :smirk:

I'm looking to arrange a couple of meets this season.

Although there are quite a few already arranged these will be later in the season but not too close to any of our National meets like H4H's, Delamere Forest will be 1 & Beau Desert the other, just waiting on the H4H's announcement and will then work on the dates, would be good to see some of the NW boys at them :thup:

huds1475

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

Although there are quite a few already arranged these will be later in the season but not too close to any of our National meets like H4H's, Delamere Forest will be 1 & Beau Desert the other, just waiting on the H4H's announcement and will then work on the dates, would be good to see some of the NW boys at them :thup:

Could be game Robin, especially with it being 'year of the fish'. As long as dates fit and there's not too many Southerners :eek:

Have been as far south as Dudley once, that was bad enough...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1740

Haha I like the South, just a shame the people are tosser's :rofl:

With the Trump meet in April/May and my trip with the boys to Vegas, I'm walking the tightrope as it is.

I'm sure a meet at Little Aston a few would make the trip for dates depending.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Hi guys, I'm booking this in the morning so I hope your all still OK and up for it, I can't remember if I need all your full names, home club and handicaps on the booking form, but just in case can you ping me a pm with those details just in case, better to have all the info to hand :thup:

@Alex1975, sent you a PM a few days ago buddy, can you check it matey :thup:

pbrown7582

Money List Winner
Visit site
Haha I like the South, just a shame the people are tosser's :rofl:

With the Trump meet in April/May and my trip with the boys to Vegas, I'm walking the tightrope as it is.

I'm sure a meet at Little Aston a few would make the trip for dates depending.

IIRC wasn't Little Aston talked about as a possible for the KOK comp this year?

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Yep, looking forward to this, great course and the company won't be too shabby either :whistle: Hopefully there will be some golf on show also :mmm:

Alex1975

Tour Winner
Visit site
Yep, this has started to come into my radar in the last few days. I have taken the whole week off to golf so all good stuff.

I looked at the course last night, its not very long, particularly the front 9. Is it tricky?

Anyhow I have added a couple of shots to my handicap to make up for the ones Robin has dropped and am looking forward to it.

Its best 2 out of 4 all the way round ye?

Alex1975

Tour Winner
Visit site
Looks like our team is:

At the moment. I don't think there is another qualifier at my place before this so I am where I am.

Alex1975

Tour Winner
Visit site
ladies captains day this saturday or a couple of midweek comps or scratch qualifier over 36 holes 28th/29th

Hmm, no kidding, ladies captains day is a qualifier? Stableford I guess? no time mid week and clearly no scratch qualifier. Better get myself signed up for Saturday though.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Hmm, no kidding, ladies captains day is a qualifier? Stableford I guess? no time mid week and clearly no scratch qualifier. Better get myself signed up for Saturday though.

Yup for an unknown reason despite the mens section asking for it not to be the ladies have decided the men will play off the whites and it be a qualifier

Region3

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I looked at the course last night, its not very long, particularly the front 9. Is it tricky?

Hahahahahahahahaha :rofl:

Yes.

Looks like our team is:

At the moment. I don't think there is another qualifier at my place before this so I am where I am.

We're:

Got a couple of qualifiers before then so one 4 could be 3 and one could be 5, barring any crazy good scores.

What time are you off? We're 12:10