Beau Desert April 14th 2014

Fish

Banned
Visit site
I have now closed this at the minimum 24 required players with tee times booked from 11am and I have 2 guaranteed places left.

The deal is

* Bacon Roll & Drink on arrival
* 18 holes on a course which I think is second to none and very underrated
* 2-course meal all together then afterwards

This will be followed by prize giving and some (hopefully) embarrassing stories.

The total cost is only £70 all-in which includes a good sweep that will payout on Nearest the Pin, Longest Drive and 1st, 2nd & 3rd and also an addition booby prize as golfandmoregolf has donated his deposit to the prize fund :clap: so lots to play for :thup:

1/ Fish*
2/ Upsidedown*
3/ MetalMickie*
4/ Linnets*
5/ Tyke*
6/ Junior*
7/ Ping*
8/ AVAILABLE
9/ Bluewolf*
10/ Stu_c*
11/ Liverbirdie*
12/ Louise_a*
13/ callawayne*
14/ Sweatysock41*
15/ MexicoMark*
16/ glynntaylor*
17/ BlueInMunich*
18/ Kevin (glynntaylor)*
19/ Simon (Paperboy)*
20/ Wrighty1874*
21/ Midnight*
22/ Stephen Quinn* (PaperBoy Guest)
23/ AVAILABLE
24/ JCW

Reserves

1/ Bozza
2/ Iain_NWJ
3/ Qwerty
4/

*Deposit Paid

Please acknowledge your continued interest as I have 2 places available, I would however require full payment with this being so close ASAP. Payment to robin.lisa.hopkins@gmail.com via Paypal with a reference to Beau Desert and your username please, Bank Transfer is available, please ask for details via PM.

Thank you

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Please DO NOT pay any money to any bank accounts you may have paid to last year, as stated in all the posts, either payment is to be sent to the Paypal address or ask for my bank details, do not assume any details you have are current, because they won't be!

Thank you.

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
Please DO NOT pay any money to any bank accounts you may have paid to last year, as stated in all the posts, either payment is to be sent to the Paypal address or ask for my bank details, do not assume any details you have are current, because they won't be!

Thank you.
Send me the new details mate and I'll ping the money over this weekend.

JCW

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

Thank you.

Now you tell me Jose Fish , Ping me the up to date bank details mate and I sort it ...............................EYG

Fish

Banned
Visit site
I have now closed this at the minimum 24 required players with tee times booked from 11am and I have 2 guaranteed places left.

The deal is

This will be followed by prize giving and some (hopefully) embarrassing and funny stories.

The total cost is only £70 all-in which includes a good sweep that will payout on Nearest the Pin, Longest Drive and 1st, 2nd & 3rd and also an addition booby prize as golfandmoregolf has donated his deposit to the prize fund :clap: so lots to play for :thup:

1/ Fish*
2/ Upsidedown*
3/ MetalMickie*
4/ Linnets*
5/ Tyke*
6/ Junior*
7/ Ping*
8/ AVAILABLE
9/ Bluewolf*
10/ Stu_c*
11/ Liverbirdie*
12/ Louise_a*
13/ callawayne*
14/ Sweatysock41*
15/ MexicoMark*
16/ glynntaylor*
17/ BlueInMunich*
18/ Kevin (glynntaylor)*
19/ Simon (Paperboy)*
20/ Wrighty1874*
21/ Midnight*
22/ Stephen Quinn* (PaperBoy Guest)
23/ AVAILABLE
24/ JCW*

Reserves

1/ Bozza
2/ Iain_NWJ
3/ Qwerty
4/

*Deposit Paid

Please acknowledge your continued interest as I have 2 places available, I would however require full payment with this being so close ASAP. Payment to robin.lisa.hopkins@gmail.com via Paypal with a reference to Beau Desert and your username please, Bank Transfer is available, please ask for details via PM.

Please DO NOT pay any money to any bank accounts you may have paid to last year, as stated in all the posts, either payment is to be sent to the Paypal address shown or ask for my bank details, do not assume any details you have are current, because they won't be!

Thank you.

Fish

Banned
Visit site

The deal is

This will be followed by prize giving and some (hopefully) embarrassing and funny stories.

The total cost is only £70 all-in which includes a good prize sweep that will payout on Nearest the Pin, Longest Drive and 1st, 2nd & 3rd and also an addition booby prize as golfandmoregolf has donated his deposit to the prize fund :clap: so lots to play for :thup:

1/ Fish
2/ Upsidedown
3/ MetalMickie
4/ Linnets
5/ Tyke
6/ Junior
7/ Ping*
8/ AVAILABLE
9/ Bluewolf
10/ Stu_c
11/ Liverbirdie
12/ Louise_a
13/ callawayne
14/ Sweatysock41
15/ MexicoMark
16/ glynntaylor
17/ BlueInMunich
18/ Kevin (glynntaylor)
19/ Simon (Paperboy)
20/ Wrighty1874
21/ Midnight
22/ Stephen Quinn (PaperBoy Guest)
23/ AVAILABLE
24/ JCW

Reserves

1/ Bozza
2/ Iain_NWJ
3/ Qwerty
4/

*Paid in full

Please DO NOT pay any money to any bank accounts you may have paid to last year, as stated in all the posts, either payment is to be sent to the Paypal address shown or ask for my bank details, do not assume any details you have are current, because they won't be!

Thank you.

Fish

Banned
Visit site

The deal is

The total cost is only £70 all-in which includes a good prize sweep that will payout on Nearest the Pin, Longest Drive and 1st, 2nd & 3rd and also an addition booby prize as golfandmoregolf has donated his deposit to the prize fund :clap: so lots to play for :thup:

1/ Fish*
2/ Upsidedown
3/ MetalMickie
4/ Linnets
5/ Tyke
6/ Junior*
7/ Ping*
8/ AVAILABLE
9/ Bluewolf
10/ Stu_c
11/ Liverbirdie
12/ Louise_a
13/ callawayne
14/ Sweatysock41
15/ MexicoMark
16/ glynntaylor
17/ BlueInMunich
18/ Kevin (glynntaylor)
19/ Simon (Paperboy)
20/ Wrighty1874
21/ Midnight
23/ AVAILABLE
24/ JCW

Reserves

1/ Bozza
2/ Iain_NWJ
3/ Qwerty
4/

*Paid in full

Thank you.

Fish

Banned
Visit site

The deal is

1/ Fish*
2/ Upsidedown
3/ MetalMickie
4/ Linnets
5/ Tyke
6/ Junior*
7/ Ping*
8/ AVAILABLE
9/ Bluewolf
10/ Stu_c
11/ Liverbirdie
12/ Louise_a
13/ callawayne
14/ Sweatysock41
15/ MexicoMark
16/ glynntaylor
17/ BlueInMunich
18/ Kevin (glynntaylor Guest)
19/ Simon (Paperboy)
20/ Wrighty1874
21/ Midnight
23/ AVAILABLE
24/ JCW

Reserves

1/ Bozza
2/ Iain_NWJ
3/ Qwerty
4/

*Paid in full

Thank you.

Last edited:

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Still 2 places available and I'd like to see some payments please by the end of the month latest, It's a decent size meet, I don't want to be collecting money on the day.

Paypal or PM me bank details.

Thank you :thup:

Fish

Banned
Visit site

The deal is

1/ Fish*
2/ Upsidedown*
3/ MetalMickie
4/ Linnets
5/ Tyke
6/ Junior*
7/ Ping*
8/ AVAILABLE
9/ Bluewolf*
10/ Stu_c
11/ Liverbirdie
12/ Louise_a
13/ callawayne
14/ Sweatysock41
15/ MexicoMark
16/ glynntaylor
17/ BlueInMunich
19/ Simon (Paperboy)
20/ Wrighty1874
21/ Midnight
23/ AVAILABLE
24/ JCW

Reserves

1/ Bozza
2/ Iain_NWJ
3/ Qwerty
4/

*Paid in full

Thank you.

Fish

Banned
Visit site

The deal is

1/ Fish*
2/ Upsidedown*
3/ MetalMickie
4/ Linnets
5/ Tyke
6/ Junior*
7/ Ping*
8/ AVAILABLE
9/ Bluewolf*
10/ Stu_c
11/ Liverbirdie
12/ Louise_a
13/ callawayne
14/ Sweatysock41
15/ MexicoMark
16/ glynntaylor
17/ BlueInMunich
19/ Simon* (Paperboy)
20/ Wrighty1874
21/ Midnight
23/ AVAILABLE
24/ JCW

Reserves

1/ Bozza
2/ Iain_NWJ
3/ Qwerty
4/

*Paid in full

Thank you.

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Hello fella,

I'm very doubtful for coming down and playing the day before, as our game against City is now a 2.05 Ko on the Sunday, so will probably just travel down on the day.

I'll pay you the balance around the 25th of this month if that's ok, send me your new account details when convenient. I'll put my Goswick deposit towards this, if ok, so let me know the balance as well.

Well looking forward to this.

LB

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Hello fella,

I'm very doubtful for coming down and playing the day before, as our game against City is now a 2.05 Ko on the Sunday, so will probably just travel down on the day.

I'll pay you the balance around the 25th of this month if that's ok, send me your new account details when convenient. I'll put my Goswick deposit towards this, if ok, so let me know the balance as well.

Well looking forward to this.

LB

OK, PM & details sent :thup: