Saunton East/West Courses & Royal North Devon ...Saturday 25 April 2020 - Monday 27th April 2020

• Thread starter Deleted member 21258
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21258

1. DRW
2. DRW +1
3. Lilyhawk £30 deposit paid
4. Twire
5. Sam85
6. Sam85 + 1
7. Richart
8. Richart + 1
9. Richart + 2
10. Richart + 3
11. Anotherdouble
12. Adasko
13. 94tegsi
14. gopher99
15. Paperboy £165.53 all paid
16. BiM
17. GeneralStore
18. GeneralStore +1

Reserves

Twire

Global Moderator
Visit site
Could I just play Saunton? RND is not my avourite track, so wouldn't really want to take a day off work to play it. If it's a problem, I'll drop out and let someone else play all 3.

On a side note, I have a county card. If it can be used I'm happy to share any discount with the group.

D

Deleted member 21258

Sorry about this, received some family news, and waiting on confirmation on the due date, but certain I will need to be in available for the family as a result in April.

Therefore this trip is not doable for me, was looking forward to it as well :cry:. Will cancel with the golf clubs later today unless someone else wishes to take over the organisation ?

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Sorry about this, received some family news, and waiting on confirmation on the due date, but certain I will need to be in available for the family as a result in April.

Therefore this trip is not doable for me, was looking forward to it as well :cry:. Will cancel with the golf clubs later today unless someone else wishes to take over the organisation ?

Has anyone taken this on or is it officially cancelled? Thanks for your efforts whichever the answer is.

D

Deleted member 21258

Cancelled with both clubs on Tuesday morning.:cry:

By all means if you wish to sort out for this date, I can let you know contact details but if you don't I may look at arranging on a different date next year or maybe offering guest days if anyone fancies it.

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site

By all means if you wish to sort out for this date, I can let you know contact details but if you don't I may look at arranging on a different date next year or maybe offering guest days if anyone fancies it.

Wasn't looking to take it over, just wondered if someone else had before I committed to anything else. Thanks again for your efforts. (y)

Old Skier

Tour Winner
Visit site

There's a 4 Ball voucher up for grabs at RND for next year on the For Sale page for H4H.