H4H auction of North East Golf courses

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Might be worth altering the title slightly. Wike Ridge is in Leeds for example. Some may not be looking at the page because they think it is not their region. This is one auction I don't mind losing as it means more money raised.

Good luck today Richart, lot of work put into this.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Richart - It looks as though I have won the Wike Ridge 4 ball. Very happy about this but if you want to auction it today after play to see if you can get more than £40 than I have no issue with that. The point of these auctions is to raise money. Hope you have a cracking day today. Cheers.

rickg

Money List Winner
Visit site
Bidding finished H4H auction of North East Golf courses final winners below.
Congrats and thanks to all the winners

Please pay on the just giving site.

Wike Ridge Golf Club North Leeds www.leedsgolfcentre.com/courses/wike-ridge

Valid 7 days a week until 28 August 2016. A 4 ball would normally cost £140 at the weekend at this lovely course. Winning BID £40 LORD TYRION

Seahouses Golf Club (50 miles north of Newcastle) www.seahousesgolf.co.uk

Valid Monday - Friday until 31 August 2016. A 4 ball at this stunning links course would normally cost £104 Winning BID £45 VIRTUOCITY

Longhirst Golf Club (18 miles North of Newcastle) www.longhirstgolf.co.uk

Valid Monday - Friday on either the Dawson or Lakes courses until 5th April 2016. A fourball at these beautiful, courses would normally cost £152 Winning BID £30 LINCOLN QUAKER

Whickham Golf Club X2 (8 miles South of Newcastle www.whickhamgolfclub.co.uk

Valid Monday - Friday until 31st December 2016. A 4 ball at this lovely course would normally cost £100 Winning BIDS £30 2BLUE AND KELLFIRE

Dunstanburgh Golf Club (North of Newcastle near Alnwick) www.dunstanburgh.com

Valid Monday - Friday until September 2016. A 4 ball at this beautiful course would normally cost £104 Winning BID £50 Beezerk