Beau Desert April 14th 2014

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
The Draw

11.00: Blue in Munich / Tyke / Fish
11.10: Junior / Badger57 / Kevin (Glynn Taylor Guest)
11.20: Wrighty1874 / Stu_C / Metal Mickie
11.30: JCW / Sweatysock / Paper Boy / Glynn Taylor
11.40: Liverbirdie / Stephen (Paper boy guest) / MexicoMark / Ping
11.50: Upsidedown / Bluewolf / Midnight / Callawayne

If anyone has any special diet requests, allergy's etc, please let me know ASAP.

There are excellent practice facilities at Beau Desert so you can arrive as early as you want, their is a driving range, and an excellent chipping area, putting green and a couple of nets, so no excuses that you can't warm up.

Please allow yourself enough time to get their and book-in, I will be there at around 9.30, possibly earlier so I can greet & meet everyone but also warm up myself.
Well done Robin, top organising. My special dietary requirements are - loads of anything.;) Good to play with 3 totally new faces, and to also meet a few new chaps. Who knows, Chelsea may be out of two more competitions by then, mightn't they B.I.M.:) StuC, I'm getting junior, do you want me to get you also?

Junior

Tour Winner
Visit site
Well done Robin, top organising. My special dietary requirements are - loads of anything.;) Good to play with 3 totally new faces, and to also meet a few new chaps. Who knows, Chelsea may be out of two more competitions by then, mightn't they B.I.M.:) StuC, I'm getting junior, do you want me to get you also?

Thanks Robin, looking forward to this !

Cheer LB, just let me know a time .....all talk about Moyes and Man U is forbidden for the journey :) ;)

Fish

Banned
Visit site
As its a 2-course meal, I have opted for dinner & pudding, I think it would be a waste having a starter and dinner, you can't beat a good pud IMO :smirk:

I really don't want to list the choices and get into selections as we can all only have the same 1 dinner and 1 pudding, so, if everyone is OK with this, I will choose on everyone's behalf for the Braised Beef in Red Wine Sauce with Vegetables of the day followed by Fruit Crumble with Custard, I won't confirm until Monday morning so if anyone has a major issue with that, this will be the meal :thup:

There is a vegetarian option for the tree hugger's :whistle:

tyke

Head Pro
Visit site
All sounds good to me Robin, really looking forward to this, top organising mate:thup: Looking forward to meeting many forummers as well as reacquainting myself with a couple of old friends.

JCW

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Looking forward to the trip , Well done fish, midnight , sent me your address , my turn to drive mate , you drove last time , ..................EYG

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Fairways have just been scarified

Not an issue, we've got a whole week of various weather for them to be in top order for our visit, its normal at this time of the year for course work to take place.

Midnight

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
any times we are meeting up,or teetimes ??

The Draw

11.00: Blue in Munich / Tyke / Fish
11.10: Junior / Badger57 / Kevin (Glynn Taylor Guest)
11.20: Wrighty1874 / Stu_C / Metal Mickie
11.30: JCW / Sweatysock / Paper Boy / Glynn Taylor
11.40: Liverbirdie / Stephen (Paper boy guest) / MexicoMark / Ping
11.50: Upsidedown / Bluewolf / Midnight / Callawayne

If anyone has any special diet requests, allergy's etc, please let me know ASAP.

There are excellent practice facilities at Beau Desert so you can arrive as early as you want, their is a driving range, and an excellent chipping area, putting green and a couple of nets, so no excuses that you can't warm up.

Please allow yourself enough time to get their and book-in, I will be there at around 9.30, possibly earlier so I can greet & meet everyone but also warm up myself.

upsidedown

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'm going to aim to get there 10.30 ish, chance to meet others have leisurely coffee and roll and wander up to the first tee to see if there is any Timgolfy action going on :D then warm up and fail miserably to get pace of the greens

PIng

Head Pro
Visit site
I'll be dropping the missus at work at about 8.15 then straight up to the course, so about 9.30 for me. Plenty of time to perfect my driving at the range before duffing my first tee shot 50 yards down the fairway.

Anybody who lives in the area or on my route who needs a lift then let me know.