YouTubers.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I think people take it all too seriously really. If you compare his golf to his playing career he did well with what he had. He probably thought he could have played higher but didn't, he played at his level. Probably same with his golf and similar to other scratch level golfers who think they could make a certain level but there's reasons why they don't make it. He's a confident, ego ex footballer with a channel to show this.
He was really good at Fulham but then had a nasty injury. I agree he has done well to get to the level he is at but it is apparent he won't get to any higher level, especially with age as well. He might pick up a bit of cash on something like the Klutch tour but that would be his limit

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I tend to steer clear of those type of vlogs. Generally enjoy the channel when he’s playing pros or good players, give the rest a wide birth
Prefer Tubes and Ange. I love Tubes infectious delight at being on a course and given where he has come from is great to watch and I think a lot of us can relate to his inconsistency and desire to be better

Depreston

Club Champion
Visit site
Loved Peter finch’s content this year his pga comp videos and lotofen the highlights these games v the head pro seem to be trying to get him over the nerves he faces at open qualifying encouraging crowds to follow them round etc

Depreston

Club Champion
Visit site
Just been watching Bullard v Colsaerts on Golf Life. Fascinating insight into a golfer I didn't know much about, but he seems a great character.

Colsaerts was a superb watch would highly recommend checking it out

Say what you want about Bullard he knows his golf and chooses excellent guests to play from the tour with his contacts and knowledge of the tour

simsini

Visit site
If anyone watches Big Wedge Golf, I might be on their BMW PGA Pro Am video due out shortly as I was the walking scorer for them.

Marshy77

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Really enjoying the Golfmates hidden gems series. Some belters like Hartlepool that I've never heard anybody mention.

Finch's playing the pro series is also really good too. Liking this.

Ye Olde Boomer

Visit site
Really enjoying the Golfmates hidden gems series. Some belters like Hartlepool that I've never heard anybody mention.

Finch's playing the pro series is also really good too. Liking this.

I love Golfmates and heard about it right here.
Liam's a kid, God bless him, but his mates are similar to mine.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site

Really enjoyed this. A beautiful course that I was lucky enough to play a month ago, and some fantastic golf from Mr Dan Grieve. Very impressive all round.

Skytot

Visit site
It's such a simple thing. Watching a couple of mates play golf, have a laugh, play affordable courses and it's such a great thing to see.
Their latest Hidden Gems is in Northern Ireland. Some fantastic courses and night life. Enjoy watching the Aussie Pro Simon Payne , such a nice golfer but love the way he encourages and helps everyone.

VVega

Assistant Pro
Visit site

Odd but interesting. I liked the idea of bending all the way down to hold the putter low on short putts. Weird but does make sense to be easier. Might try it on the course 😂