YouTubers.

Pin-seeker

Visit site
Just started watching this, think I got to 8/9th. I can understand why Finch winds people up but what he does, imo, he does really well. He can play, he can talk well, he's a bit cheesy but his content is decent.

The course looks absolutely amazing. What a place. Brutal but stunning
I just find his “banter” a bit 😬
Like he’s trying to be funny,but just isn’t.
Having said that I have enjoyed these beat the pros videos.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Hard to get past Bullards ego normally but I might give it a go. For those that like Titleist TPI stuff Iona has done a video with them coming soon
There are long sections where they let Colsaerts speak, Jimmy claimed to be a big fan so he was happy to listen to him for a fair amount of it which was nice. He talked about mental health issues, being part of the Ryder Cup, and more.

Marshy77

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Completely, I unsubscribed eventually. He's a fine golfer but not as good as he thinks in his own head.
I think people take it all too seriously really. If you compare his golf to his playing career he did well with what he had. He probably thought he could have played higher but didn't, he played at his level. Probably same with his golf and similar to other scratch level golfers who think they could make a certain level but there's reasons why they don't make it. He's a confident, ego ex footballer with a channel to show this.