YouTubers.

Gleb

Visit site
For game improvement I absolutely love Porzak Golf. Have also discovered a smaller (dutch?) channel @Weplaygolf

Entertainment-wise: Bryson, Peter Finch, Good Good Golf, Jake Hutt Golf (he's got some insanely educational and funny shorts), occasional Shiels and Country Club Adjacent (but a lot of their content I find borderline).

Burnsey

Visit site
Good point but if you have all the facilities you have to come up with the goods and her channel is excellent

I don’t disagree at all, however Sky are always going to attract cracking guests, not just YouTube golfers like many of the others.

I do like Iona’s channel and her golf, but the series in discussion is a cut above and should be.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I don’t disagree at all, however Sky are always going to attract cracking guests, not just YouTube golfers like many of the others.

I do like Iona’s channel and her golf, but the series in discussion is a cut above and should be.
Just sat and watched the video. What a treat and you could see what Seve meant to Torrance and how his passing still hurts him