YouTubers.

ExRabbit

Club Champion
Visit site
I use to enjoy his content,can’t watch it anymore.
Has he got really annoying with the over the top laughing when he hits a bad shot or is it just me?
He talks a good game,but rarely delivers.
Watched his latest video and the end was terrible. Good idea to start at -5,0,+5, but why did he even publish it after how it finished?

He should have dumped that one imo as it just put me off his content even more.

Deleted his links on my browser.

Last edited:

larmen

Head Pro
Visit site
I subscribed to him a while ago, but I haven't watched much of his stuff. He really comes across as someone who thinks he's a lot, lot better than he is.
I haven’t watched a Fryer video for a long time, and even if he is on finch then that’s one I might skip. Don’t know what it is, he just doesn’t connect.
He clearly knows his stuff, maybe even more so that’s the others of his 4 man group, but he just can’t get it over to me.

Bucktaylor64

Medal Winner
Visit site
Peter Finch is currently putting out the best content! I love the Beat The Head Pro series! His tournament reports also when he explains certain shots too! Thought Rick Shiels video with him adding a flag to each green when he completed a hole was the worst thing he's ever done! Needs to bring back the 10 shot challenge!

I would like to see a creators v Club pro match!

Bucktaylor64

Medal Winner
Visit site
Didn't he post something saying he'd signed a club deal? Wouldn't be happy if I was the sponsor
Yes he's signed with Mizuno! No surprise as he plays their clubs anyway. He's quit doing club reviews too! Understandable as they won't want him plugging other brands, but Mark Crossfield is Srixon / Cleveland and manages to review other makes.

timd77

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Peter Finch is currently putting out the best content! I love the Beat The Head Pro series! His tournament reports also when he explains certain shots too! Thought Rick Shiels video with him adding a flag to each green when he completed a hole was the worst thing he's ever done! Needs to bring back the 10 shot challenge!

I would like to see a creators v Club pro match!
Yep, contrary to what I’ve said previously in this thread, Peter finch has been excellent lately, real shame the pro series has finished.