YouTubers.

Captainron

Big Hitting, South African Sweary Person
Visit site
We had Peter Finch at Woodhall Spa playing a match against or pro. Was very well supported and the match was a good one too! Finch can bomb it though. Was very impressed. He was also super friendly and chatty.

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
Not quite YouTube but I opened up the latest Rick Shiels podcast and heard Guy telling us that Rick is away this week - hard nope for me, turned it straight off. He finally got what he wanted though and made it the Guy Show!

I thought it was a joke to begin with. I also switched it off after I realised

moogie

Tour Winner
Visit site
I reckon he just doesn't want a titleist driver

Yes, got similar impression too
Schoolboy brat style attitude from beginning to end from a pro having a bad swing day, but also thinks he's better than he is

Watched same fitter with james Robinson and his mid hcap mate
Much more positive upbeat video

Burnsey

Visit site
Gave them glowing reviews on the individual review of the drivers

This baffled me somewhat.

Why go if he's tried one already - must know he doesn't like the sound etc.

Video produced for content purposes only is my thought, as all the other YouTubers are attending Titleist fitting days.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Yes, got similar impression too
Schoolboy brat style attitude from beginning to end from a pro having a bad swing day, but also thinks he's better than he is

Watched same fitter with james Robinson and his mid hcap mate
Much more positive upbeat video
His driving is so wayward at the best of times. Last night I watched Gaz (Gaz's Golf) playing Turnberry and his driving was impeccable - I think he's off 3 or 4. He shot 4 over which was pretty good going. I think Rick has a Turnberry video coming out soon (sure they mentioned it on the podcast) and I can't see him beating 4 over. Albeit he tends to play off the back tees whereas Gaz probably didn't.

JonITFC

Visit site
Anyone here watch The Golf Supply? Cracking lads, some great golf. Ash has a silly strong grip but plays currently off +2. Some great series on the channel too. Love that they are local guys to me so a lot of the courses they've played are ones in my area. Great banter as well. Met him down at my local range one night, had a great chat with him and he gave me a few tips that really helped. Even let me hit his new Mizuno irons which almost then broke my bank :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: C&R

Ye Olde Boomer

Visit site
This baffled me somewhat.

Why go if he's tried one already - must know he doesn't like the sound etc.

Video produced for content purposes only is my thought, as all the other YouTubers are attending Titleist fitting days.
The thing, is, the high powered computers give all of the OEM engineers the same answers.
NONE of the major OEMs are making crap. [Just like none of them are making anything affordable!]
Just about everything they make these days is maxed out.

The only real difference is that some models are maxed out for a different player than others.

Burnsey

Visit site
The thing, is, the high powered computers give all of the OEM engineers the same answers.
NONE of the major OEMs are making crap. [Just like none of them are making anything affordable!]
Just about everything they make these days is maxed out.

The only real difference is that some models are maxed out for a different player than others.

I'm attending a fitting day for the GT tomorrow.

I want one and going to buy one anyway, so may as well try all the options and hopefully come away with something that works for me.

Then flog my off the shelf G430 10k a bit earlier than the spring releases when everyone else will be swapping.

Might delve into the fairway woods, but the main aim is a new driver.

As for YouTube, I enjoy RS, but the last few have been a bit crap.

VVega

Assistant Pro
Visit site
We had Peter Finch at Woodhall Spa playing a match against or pro. Was very well supported and the match was a good one too! Finch can bomb it though. Was very impressed. He was also super friendly and chatty.
Not many holes you can “bomb” a drive on Hotchkin. What did he shoot? Is it coming out as a video? Always great to watch someone suffering at Woodhall :)

HeftyHacker

Visit site
He's an arrogant douche, and then there's his wee sidekick.

He was getting roasted in the comments and rightly so.
Interestingly I bumped into him a few times last month and on none of those occasions I got that impression. On each occasion he was basically like "I know you probably know who I am" but a polite "alright lads, how we doing?". He looked a bit unsure of himself to be honest.

Depreston

Club Champion
Visit site
Another big fifa YouTuber enters the golf world

Andy Castell (sp) he’s played for 2 years and is off 16.1 his first video is where he trains every day for a month to try and break 80 so fitness and lessons every other day

Interesting watch good production as he’s already got a good setup with his gaming stuff

There must be tens of thousands of 15-25 year olds getting eyes on the game through these new channels be great for the games future hopefully