Woking GC 13 July 2021

mikejohnchapman

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Latest list.
I’m sure I’ve missed someone somewhere as been a bit manic of late. Anyone who thinks I’ve got it wrong, let me know and I’ll have a look.

a few people need to decide if they’re coming or not...... ideally I would like full payment received 1 month before we go so that I can look at pairings etc.
Can't see my name on the list but hopefully you have my deposit

Swingalot

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I've checked dates and now can't make this day. Got tickets for The Open practise day at RSG....assuming of course that goes ahead!
I'm on the reserve list for New Zealand on the Monday, so if there is a space for that move my deposit over and I'll do that. If that is an issue, no dramas and I will donate my deposit to H4H.
Let me know mate.

ps. You played Princes recently, its in awesome condition and they continue to make improvements every time I visit!

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
I've checked dates and now can't make this day. Got tickets for The Open practise day at RSG....assuming of course that goes ahead!
I'm on the reserve list for New Zealand on the Monday, so if there is a space for that move my deposit over and I'll do that. If that is an issue, no dramas and I will donate my deposit to H4H.
Let me know mate.

ps. You played Princes recently, its in awesome condition and they continue to make improvements every time I visit!

I'm sure I can squuze you onto NZ mate. But can sort refund if needs be.

Yeah mate. Course is better every time. Will actually try n sort a knock soon.

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Can those who pay me please put your user name in the notes on either PayPal or Internet banking.

I don't know all of you by name and becoming a bit messy.

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
Just checking the date is still July 13th?

Also do you want another £40 now, let me know and I`ll send it over on PayPal.

Sorry been off the forum for a while and catching up on things now.

Cheers.

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Just checking the date is still July 13th?

Also do you want another £40 now, let me know and I`ll send it over on PayPal.

Sorry been off the forum for a while and catching up on things now.

Cheers.
Hi mate.

Still going ahead currently.

I'll always say yes to more money ?

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Pro shop have reserved a buggy for the day for me. Would anyone like to go halves on the cost if sharing is permitted?? The bonus is that you get to spend all day with me. You can watch me tomahawk my putter, hear me swear in various languages and kick the hell out of tee markers. A wonderful experience and worthy of the green fee alone.....????

SteveW86

Head Pro
Visit site
Pro shop have reserved a buggy for the day for me. Would anyone like to go halves on the cost if sharing is permitted?? The bonus is that you get to spend all day with me. You can watch me tomahawk my putter, hear me swear in various languages and kick the hell out of tee markers. A wonderful experience and worthy of the green fee alone.....????

Do they get to drive?

The Dog.

Visit site
I played Woking for the first time last year and it is an excellent course. Very similar to the neighbouring West Hill but with a few more elevation changes. Highly recommended.

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Hi Dave,

A possibility that two of the chaps may play Coombe hill in July on one of our reciprocals and have asked me if I'm interested. I've kept the odd eye on this one, is it still as the opening page:-

Green fees in the summer are £125.
They've offered, Breakfast, 18 Holes, 3 course lunch, 18 holes and then afternoon tea.
For £140.

Do you have space for 3-4?

Only an outside chance, but a possible.

LB

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Hi Dave,

A possibility that two of the chaps may play Coombe hill in July on one of our reciprocals and have asked me if I'm interested. I've kept the odd eye on this one, is it still as the opening page:-

Green fees in the summer are £125.
They've offered, Breakfast, 18 Holes, 3 course lunch, 18 holes and then afternoon tea.
For £140.

Do you have space for 3-4?

Only an outside chance, but a possible

LB
Hello mate.

We all agreed £150 so a to cover prizes.

plenty of spots left.