Sunningdale Old and New Jul 2019

• Thread starter Deleted member 17920
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 17920

Now that Turnberry is done and dusted I may as well post plans for next years Summer meet.

Dates are end of July but they are TBC but I may as well let you know what I have planned and to see what interest there is.

I listened to the feedback from last time we was there and a lot thought 36 was too rushed so I have managed to get it agreed with Sunningdale that we can do 18 each day. (I think we are one of the 1st societies to agree this with Sunningdale)

Food wise will be the same as last time but you will only get the lunch on one day included.

So the plan will be.

Day 1 AM players day 1 will get Breakfast and the fabulous lunch.

Day 1 PM players will get the afternoon tea after golf.

Then the next day the AM players will play PM and the PM play AM obviously.

So everyone gets the lunch on one day.

The dates in July 2019 are going to be announced in September time and I will confirm the cost then but I am expecting it to be around £250 each.

I may add another course on to this trip but until I have confirmed dates from Sunningdale I cant even confirm anything.

So is anyone interested :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Val

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Aw naw, I so want to go to these events in the south but I’m a nightmare when it comes near as I always find holidays at a premium.

Watching with interest

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Fantastic deal Glyn. I have never heard Sunningdale offering societies to play over two days for that sort of money.

Offer of help still stands old boy.

D

Deleted member 15344

Yes please Glyn - I’ll help catch the scorecards as well

anotherdouble

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
As I didn't lose many balls in Scotland I have a few to donate to the heather so it's go go go for me. If you need any help mate just ask

Status
Not open for further replies.