H4H West Surrey - justgiving2024

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
The justgiving site is now up and running. www.justgiving.com/page/golfmonthlyforumhfh2024

If you click on the above or the link in my signature you will get through to site.

Donation is £25 plus gift aid if you are a UK tax payer. Please note that this is just a donation, so please do not add words such as deposit, payment etc, as gift aid will get taken away. If you don't play on the day for any reason I will not be able to refund this donation.

If I could get all donations made by those on the players thread by the end of March that would be great. You don't of course have to be playing to make a donation.;)

You do not need to advise me you have made a donation, as justgiving keep me informed of all donations. It would be helpful if you could include your forum name on the donation, as I am not sure of all your real names.

Any queries please drop me a pm.

Rich

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Just to confirm that donations to my justgiving site in my signature need to be made by the end of March.

Late payers can expect a long walk to their starting tee. You have been warned !

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Please remember donations to the justgiving site in my signature are due by the end of this month (March) Later payers will get a long walk to their tee, and might have to play with Bratty as well !!

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
Please remember donations to the justgiving site in my signature are due by the end of this month (March) Later payers will get a long walk to their tee, and might have to play with Bratty as well !!
If that doesn't get you all paying up, nothing will!!!

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Just had an anon donation in last hour. Could you confirm your name please. Also had one from Jon K. Anyone know who this is ?