Sunningdale Old&New 2023 summer

evemccc

Visit site
I’m in contact with Sunningdale with regards arranging a day there on both courses, plus breakfast, lunch and the usual

I’m looking to organise something for around 25 people minimum, assuming there is sufficient interest..

I also want it to be as hassle-free as possible, so clear dates of deadlines for deposits and full payments will be given.
Unfortunately I cannot give an indication of date yet, as Sunningdale are currently in the process of arranging their calendar for next year, and want to know if 1) if we’re genuine and our numbers, and 2) their own schedule. Based on that we’ll be offered dates.

Given the choice I would like to do it in late May in early June, or very early September.

The price isn’t finalised, but I’ve been told it is likely to be in the region of £350 or so…certainly it’s a substantial saving on the green fees and the the provisional info I’ve had it sounds a (relatively) excellent deal

Sorry if it’s a bit vague so far, please reply to express genuine interest

Thanks

evemccc

Visit site
Glad to see this appeals, we need a few more (25 minimum) to make it viable - I’d like to get back to Sunningdale as soon as I can ideally ??