Sunningdale 2025

Morfeen75

Visit site
Don't think this is entirely accurate. I played a society day there in 2022 for £320 and then in 2023 for £360 - whilst at the time, the headline society rate quoted on the website was much higher, in reality my understanding is that they would pretty much give any group that asked a discount
It is accurate. The advertised price in 2016 was £400. Today it is advertised at £525
They do give discount as @JT. negotiated one, i'm sure the discount will increase with bigger numbers.

pmgolfer99

Visit site
It is accurate. The advertised price in 2016 was £400. Today it is advertised at £525
They do give discount as @JT. negotiated one, i'm sure the discount will increase with bigger numbers.

Not denying that was the advertised price, just not the one that most societies would have paid, so the "real" price increase is more than £125

Morfeen75

Visit site
Not denying that was the advertised price, just not the one that most societies would have paid, so the "real" price increase is more than £125
The real price will always differ depending on how many golfers are playing as you would expect. You paid an increase of £40 from 22 to 23, using that as a standard yearly increase from 2017, the cost is at the £500 that @JT. had negotiated. That also included prize money.

How many people played in your 2 golf days?

pmgolfer99

Visit site
The real price will always differ depending on how many golfers are playing as you would expect. You paid an increase of £40 from 22 to 23, using that as a standard yearly increase from 2017, the cost is at the £500 that @JT. had negotiated. That also included prize money.

How many people played in your 2 golf days?

Priced on the basis of 24 (which is the minimum for a society day), but probably had 32 at each in the end - would have been the same price for 24 though