Sunningdale Old and New Jul 2019

• Thread starter Deleted member 17920
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kraxx68

Head Pro
Visit site
Hi Glyn, Paul, Hacker_Hughes is interested as well. Looking good, amazing deal you have got for this. As we're coming down from Newcastle, might be worth looking at a few other days of golf and make a trip of it :thup: still waiting on Khamelion to confirm if he's free for this to.

Khamelion

Tour Winner
Visit site
Hi Glyn, Paul, Hacker_Hughes is interested as well. Looking good, amazing deal you have got for this. As we're coming down from Newcastle, might be worth looking at a few other days of golf and make a trip of it :thup: still waiting on Khamelion to confirm if he's free for this to.

Yeah I'd be up or this as well, be daft not to.

D

Deleted member 17920

Just a quick update on this thread.

I should be able to confirm everything on this next week.

Just waiting on Sunningdale to 100% confirm the date for me.

After consultation with a few forummers it will be 18am the 1st day then 18 pm the 2nd day.

That's so everyone can enjoy the fabulous lunch then have a few drinks afterwards and into the evening then play the 2nd day in the afternoon.

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site

After consultation with a few forummers it will be 18am the 1st day then 18 pm the 2nd day.

That's so everyone can enjoy the fabulous lunch then have a few drinks afterwards and into the evening then play the 2nd day in the afternoon.

I almost posted this afternoon wishing September would get here already for news!

Great work as always.

richart

Major Champion
Visit site

Sounds great to me Glyn. Any help you need let me know.

The Boxman

Hacker
Visit site
Now that Turnberry is done and dusted I may as well post plans for next years Summer meet.

Dates are end of July but they are TBC but I may as well let you know what I have planned and to see what interest there is.

I listened to the feedback from last time we was there and a lot thought 36 was too rushed so I have managed to get it agreed with Sunningdale that we can do 18 each day. (I think we are one of the 1st societies to agree this with Sunningdale)

Food wise will be the same as last time but you will only get the lunch on one day included.

So the plan will be.

Day 1 AM players day 1 will get Breakfast and the fabulous lunch.

Day 1 PM players will get the afternoon tea after golf.

Then the next day the AM players will play PM and the PM play AM obviously.

So everyone gets the lunch on one day.

The dates in July 2019 are going to be announced in September time and I will confirm the cost then but I am expecting it to be around £250 each.

I may add another course on to this trip but until I have confirmed dates from Sunningdale I cant even confirm anything.

So is anyone interested :D

Boxy and CK03PUT

Status
Not open for further replies.