Sunningdale Old and New Jul 2019

• Thread starter Deleted member 17920
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

PNWokingham

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
nice one Glyn - we all appreciate the days of hard work that goes into a meet of this size. You are a start mate and i hope everyone appreciates it

User2021

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Brilliant work again Glynn, well done.
as Paul says above the amount of work organising something like this is huge and I hope everyone who attends appreciates it, and there are no reoccurrence of petulance by the odd one.

Qwerty

Tour Winner
Visit site
Thanks for putting this together again Glyn. I also hope that this time everyone appreciates all the hard work you’ve put in.

Top Work GGG. :thup:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1147

Thanks for putting this together again Glyn. I also hope that this time everyone appreciates all the hard work you’ve put in.

Agreed - you do a great job for us all :cheers:

D

Deleted member 1418

Nice one Glyn. Happy to help out on both days. Fully intend to enjoy the post round festivities on day 1 so happy to go out later on day 2!! 😉😂😂

Cake

Club Champion
Visit site
Have to say I am very much looking forward to submitting my holiday request for this, almost a year in advance, once the dates are confirmed

And thanks for organising as well

D

Deleted member 1740

Nice one Glyn. Happy to help out on both days. Fully intend to enjoy the post round festivities on day 1 so happy to go out later on day 2!! 😉😂😂

It'll be good to catch up PM, i might even come out of drinking retirement :D

Status
Not open for further replies.