Top 100

Leftie5.6

Visit site
The New T100 GM list dropped through my letterbox this morning. I’ve played 71 and a further 37 in the next 100, of which 27 were in the T100 when played eg Tandridge played last year - albeit is not in my personal T100!
Am I on 98 or, do I have to keep plugging away?

D

Deleted Member 1156

The New T100 GM list dropped through my letterbox this morning. I’ve played 71 and a further 37 in the next 100, of which 27 were in the T100 when played eg Tandridge played last year - albeit is not in my personal T100!
Am I on 98 or, do I have to keep plugging away?
Oooh good question. Based on your method I've played about 150 of the top 100 ?

Leftie5.6

Visit site
Oooh good question. Based on your method I've played about 150 of the top 100 ?
I’m completely with the exclusion of Loch Lomond (even tho I’ve played it a number of times and it just about gets in on merit). That apart, anyone who completes the list has to keep plugging away as new courses come in. It’s the Holy Grail.

Boomy

Visit site
Disappointed to see Silloth has dropped by 4 places. It should only be heading upwards in my humble (biased) opinion. If you’ve not played it yet then you really need to get it on your list!

D

Deleted Member 1156

Bournemouth area doing well. With Remedy Oak making the list there are now 4 top 100 courses plus Isle of Purbeck on the next 100.

Leftie5.6

Visit site
I’m completely with the exclusion of Loch Lomond (even tho I’ve played it a number of times and it just about gets in on merit). That apart, anyone who completes the list has to keep plugging away as new courses come in. It’s the Holy Grail.
Have you played Tralee?
Yes. Quiet front 9 and tremendous back 9.

D

Deleted member 1147

Bournemouth area doing well. With Remedy Oak making the list there are now 4 top 100 courses plus Isle of Purbeck on the next 100.
Remedy Oak looks very nice/picturesque...how good is it?

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
Has Isle of Purbeck been improved in the past year? I played it in summer 2019 and thought it was in pretty poor condition. The fairways were awful. Nice enough layout, and lovely clubhouse with some stunning views, but at the time, I doubt it would have made the "next 100 in Dorset" let alone more widely.

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Remedy Oak is a nice course, which I have been fortunate to play a few times with a member. Each time I play the more I like it. Two or three poor holes including two with big lakes, short par four on the front nine, where you need seven iron, wedge and the 18th.

mikejohnchapman

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Remedy Oak looks very nice/picturesque...how good is it?
I really like the layout and the whole site gives a feeling of tranquility.

The nature of the club is that it continues to improve due to investment and I think it will become the best course in the area.

mikejohnchapman

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Has Isle of Purbeck been improved in the past year? I played it in summer 2019 and thought it was in pretty poor condition. The fairways were awful. Nice enough layout, and lovely clubhouse with some stunning views, but at the time, I doubt it would have made the "next 100 in Dorset" let alone more widely.
Not really - there are some fundamental issues which will take a lot of time / money to sort out.

Zig

Visit site
Yes RCD deffo no1. Lip hook and all the courses round Bournemouth yet to be played.
RCD and Portrush used to be neck and neck for me (largely due to both being awesome, with - relatively - weak finishes), and RCD edging it.

However, having played Portrush last year with the replacement holes for 17/18, there could be an argument for it edging RCD?