Most Affordable Top 100 Courses UK?

sunshine

Visit site
This is really a list of decent courses in Scotland, the north, and other remote parts of England and wales, with a few very average courses down south chucked in to provide some geographical balance (Essendon, er what?)

pendodave

Tour Rookie
Visit site
This is really a list of decent courses in Scotland, the north, and other remote parts of England and wales, with a few very average courses down south chucked in to provide some geographical balance (Essendon, er what?)
Haha
That is an odd one. It's fine, but the idea that it's on any list apart from "courses near me that aren't really worth a special afternoon out" is a bit ridiculous.
Lord Tyrion's point about away trips is a valid one, I think. We tend to try and play this level of course when we go away, and these lists are a handy starting point for putting together an agenda when not familiar with the area.

sunshine

Visit site
Haha
That is an odd one. It's fine, but the idea that it's on any list apart from "courses near me that aren't really worth a special afternoon out" is a bit ridiculous.
Lord Tyrion's point about away trips is a valid one, I think. We tend to try and play this level of course when we go away, and these lists are a handy starting point for putting together an agenda when not familiar with the area.

I agree. But would anyone recommend Essendon for an away trip?