Golf Monthly Top 100

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
Yes that was good to see - a fairly high new entry.
I find the bottom 15 the most interesting to read and go straight there first.
The top half of the list is usually same as same as.

IanM

Journeyman Pro
www.newportgolfclub.org.uk
That’s got to be one of the worst click bait articles I’ve ever (tried to) read. Website full of adverts covering up the content, pop ups, videos, liv trailers. I could feel my phone heating up in my hand. Gave up.

Gave up on the phone for the same reason. Just turned on the laptop to see if it can be read on there!

Thankfully, the beefier ad-bloc did the trick.... now cue the rant about a links bias and how can course (a) be lower than course (b) etc etc :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I've played most of those... and some of the variations puzzle me. But that's the nature of rating courses... you cannot entirely eliminate subjectivity!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1147

Played 17, with 1 more in the books for this year so far

Albo

Visit site
Think I’ve done 8 of them with another 3 booked this year.
Horrific website on my phone, I have have missed some I’m not going back to look again.
Enjoyed Muirfield most out of the ones I’ve played. I got an invite to go back again this year but I’m away, livid!

D

Deleted member 15344

Have done 52 of them

Unfortunately no plans to extend that until I have a visit to Ireland to play their links courses

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I've played 4 which I'm pretty happy with

Nice to see carne on list, one my bosses is a member and have an open invite there anytime , very tempting when the kids are older

evemccc

Visit site
I've played zero of these, but looking forward to playing the number 30 course later this year...

You’re really in for a treat at Hankley. Hopefully you’ll play well and then you will love it 😁
But even if you don’t, surely you will I hope appreciate the colours, quiet, and feeling of spaciousness of the heathland at Hankley.

It’s not my favourite course, but the setting is superb and for that, perhaps the one inland course I’d like to be a member at the most (Swinley and Sunningdale aside of course 🤣)

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
I've managed 12 and of those, the one that I would love to be a member of would be St. George's Hill. I get such an amazing feeling from the course and club from arrival to departure. Just makes me happy every time I'm there, regardless of how well (or badly) I play.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
You’re really in for a treat at Hankley. Hopefully you’ll play well and then you will love it 😁
But even if you don’t, surely you will I hope appreciate the colours, quiet, and feeling of spaciousness of the heathland at Hankley.

It’s not my favourite course, but the setting is superb and for that, perhaps the one inland course I’d like to be a member at the most (Swinley and Sunningdale aside of course 🤣)
That's unlikely - as you'll remember from last year's H4H, on proper courses I tend to play crap. I'll try and see past that though and hopefully enjoy it anyway. :p

Last edited:

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
A Baker's Dozen...2 of the top 10 but I doubt there will be anymore with the top 10 being an average of 214 quid each - minimum...but that's me...