The Players Championship 2019 - #5thMajor

D

Deleted member 15344

Don’t be afraid to admit that because tiger wasn’t in the last group it just wasn’t worth staying up 😉

I have done well - by watching the players at the business end has enabled me to miss Woods playing 😉😀

Also noticed that a few players that made the cut are not playing and it says “MDF” ?!

D

Deleted member 1147

I have done well - by watching the players at the business end has enabled me to miss Woods playing 😉😀

Also noticed that a few players that made the cut are not playing and it says “MDF” ?!
It’s a secondary cut. Means “made cut, didn’t finish “

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site

They bought it in a while ago i believe.

When a larger amount that normal make the halfway cut, they have an additional one at 54. MDF means Made cut didnt finish.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
It kicks in when more than 78 players make the cut.
They have a 2nd cut to bring the final day down to around the 70 mark.
Been in place since about 08/09..

D

Deleted member 15344

Lots of shots being dropped everywhere on those first load of holes - it was always going to be a tough start and players like Rory historically play the front 9 poor - the back 9 going to be a cracker from the players hopefully.