The Players Championship 2019 - #5thMajor

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
https://www.skysports.com/golf/news...oy-becomes-world-no-4-after-the-players-title

Rory up to 4th in the world - quite ludicrous how people can call someone who has won what he has before he is 30 a quitter ?!

He has won from behind , he has won from the front and he has won in playoffs , he has stood up in Ryder Cups and when he has suffered a drop in form he has battled through it - since 2010 he has won 4 majors a few WGC plus multiple other comps - I don’t think anyone has won as many majors in that time or competitions since 2010 ? Will be interesting to see who has.

He was number one for just under 2 years and is one his way back - won three out of the four majors , the Fed Ex , RTD , The PGA plus holding multiple scoring records - one Comp left for his locker- the Masters , his record shows he is the best of his generation right now and he still has over a decade left to keep bringing in the wins. He won’t ever reach the level of wins at the majors as Woods or PGA Comps because the competition right now is outstanding but he will go down as imo the best from the UK maybe even Europe.

Also looking at the rankings how great is it to see Pepperell getting into the 30’s - such a quality golfer and even better on social media - remember playing Frilford once and he was in the bar just chatting away to the members having them in stitches - England Golf looks good with him , Rose , Hatton , Fitzpatrick and the new kid on the block Wallace - a few there that are going to be around for a good number of Ryder Cups

Well it’s now obvious you can see my reply.

There’s no doubting his record,although I bet you and others would say he should have won more,especially as you yourself have said “when on form he’s streets ahead”.

On the quitter point.
I have and I know others have have seen him give up after a few holes,his shoulders slump and he quits,we’ve all seen it,but some can’t admit it.