Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Fantastic work from tommy
To card a -2 for the day after a double bogey start Just bravo

Has that stat about sat hanging over him.. well he got round well

Hope he smashes them tomorrow

D

Deleted member 16999

Should be a good final round tomorrow, weather forecast not looking the best, great to see 3 Europeans at the top.
Good finish to a good day of sport.

Wolf

Visit site
It's going to be one hell of a final day. Tommy is fighting and hanging in there, Rory has been good to here but we all know his final round issues recently. Jason Day sitting there who knows how to get it done round here and probably the best putter of that pack at the front. Plus I've got a little each way on Ancer at 40/1.

All in all a great event and hoping Tommy can find a way to get this over the line.

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
Will be interesting to see how Rahm goes on Sunday. Hopefully Tommy can start well.
May suit Rory not being in final group except playing with (all) Day may not suit his rhythm

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Just zipped through the coverage. Gotta say having seen some of the reports on here without a scoreboard I was expecting it to look somewhat different than it does.

Great final few holes for fleetwood.

If I was a betting man (which I am) I’d put it on Rahm to get it done. If Rory had been I’m 2nd group I think it may have helped, but I think Rahm just has a level of confidence atm that neither Rory or Fleetwood do. I hope I’m wrong although I do like Rahm I’d prefer to see Fleetwood break his duck or Rory get a win before Augusta.

For all his top 5 places he needs to convert soon, as was always says said of Arsenal. There’s no top 5 trophy.

***edit. I was going from sky leaderboard. As it has Fleetwood 3rd. Think being apart from Rahm will help Rory.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
The big question is, on most days the course has been tougher the later in the day you get. Will the winner come from one of the top groups or from way back? I would like one of the top 3 to win but I can see someone from the middle pack coming through today to take it.

D

Deleted member 15344

What happened to your interest after Rory started to falter fella?

😉

Fell asleep I’m afraid - was a long day 😴

Leaderboard looks great with the top three - hopefully it provides a great finish for today. 🏌🏿‍♂️

D

Deleted member 16999

The big question is, on most days the course has been tougher the later in the day you get. Will the winner come from one of the top groups or from way back? I would like one of the top 3 to win but I can see someone from the middle pack coming through today to take it.
Difficult to call this time as they’ve moved it from its mid-season spot, weather and course conditions are changed, maybe the conditions are suiting the European players more:unsure:

We’ll soon know if the Yanks moan.;)

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Difficult to call this time as they’ve moved it from its mid-season spot, weather and course conditions are changed, maybe the conditions are suiting the European players more:unsure:

We’ll soon know if the Yanks moan.;)

They referenced that last night, building a case for the top three. I'm not sure that Rahm has too much knowledge of poor weather moving from the Basque to Arizona though :rolleyes:

Leaderboard looks great with the top three - hopefully it provides a great finish for today. 🏌🏿‍♂️

I didn't realise robots slept? :)

Cracking final day hopefully.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

Don’t be afraid to admit that because tiger wasn’t in the last group it just wasn’t worth staying up 😉

D

Deleted member 16999

They referenced that last night, building a case for the top three. I'm not sure that Rahm has too much knowledge of poor weather moving from the Basque to Arizona though :rolleyes:
He’ll have more experience than the Yanks though eh. (y)

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 1147

Are you suggesting that Europeans will be more used to the weather in Florida than the Americans?

You do know what country Florida is in?

D

Deleted member 1147

This guy on the telly doesn’t have Ken’s finesse when “on the course”
Frank Nobilo?
I think he ought to take up bowls, the bit on the 2nd green, he was rolling the ball dead every time !