The Players Championship 2019 - #5thMajor

Wolf

Visit site
Rough day for Tiger so far, birdie-free +3 front-nine. Still better than his playing partner Kevin Na - who has carded a front-nine 43. Not exactly lighting it up between them, dragging eachother down. Hopefully see something a bit better later on from Tommy and Rors. This leaderboard is set-up to be a fantastic finish tomorrow evening, and the way the course is set-up with water in play on 17 and 18 you'll never feel comfortable in the lead. Should be a great watch!
Was listening to a podcast earlier and if they've got the predictions right for today's weather,. It's meant to play a bit tougher out there as a complete change in wind direction will make a lot of holes harder and means 17 with a crosswind and 18 straight into it so you right will be a tough finish.

Dasit

Tour Rookie
Visit site
This golf coverage is absolute pants

What the hell is going on showing no action just talking for an hour saying the same stupid cliches.

I could never live in America, their TV is such drivel, pity we have to take their streams on sky sports for coverage

Wolf

Visit site
This golf coverage is absolute pants

What the hell is going on showing no action just talking for an hour saying the same stupid cliches.

I could never live in America, their TV is such drivel, pity we have to take their streams on sky sports for coverage
I'm watching it on Golf TV at moment some fairly decent coverage so far so not sure who is providing sky's coverage possibly golf channel or NBC so I guess they're just filling for later group starts.

Ollie Sneiderjans is going good guns though so far and Sneds sneaking up leaderboard, Tiger playing OK but holing nothing and Na looks like he's bringing everyone around him down

D

Deleted member 16999

Only 4 Tournaments but the difference between Friday and Saturday for T Fleetwood was massive, hopefully he can change that.

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
Listening to the commentators bigging up the "cold wind making a big difference to the hole", then the 5 mph graphic comes up above the players in t-shirts.
Bit different to what I tried to play in today!

Dasit

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I feel for Fleetwood.

He going to get a horrible label for these third round performances.

His head has really dropped can see it in his whole body language. I been there plenty of time after throwing away a good front 9 :cry:

D

Deleted member 15344

Rahm and Rory creating a little gap now - Rahm hitting some quality irons and Rory scrambling like mad. Fleetwood just can’t recover from that double start

D

Deleted member 16999

In 2019 Rors has T4, T5, T4, 2 and T6 finishes and is now tied for the lead at The Players. Keep this up and he'll be back to World #1 in no time, unreal standard of golf that isn't getting the credit it deserves because he hasn't won.
If he starts winning he’ll get there quicker though. ;)
Don’t think a win is that far away.