The Players Championship 2019 - #5thMajor

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
You ever got anything positive to say? Guy is world class, as was Jack Nicklaus who did similar things.

Rory for me, guy is a class apart from the field, just needs to get over the line once and he could have a career year.
He got over the line last year. Then what happened?

We keep saying at his best he's the best. Maybe 5 years ago. Now certain parts of his game at their best still aren't better than his peers..

17 just battered Woods

D

Deleted member 25172

God damnit I hate American golf crowds with their friggin screaming “mashed potatoes”, “in the hole” etc etc. Imbeciles.

ger147

Tour Winner
Visit site
The leaving the flag in trend deffo seems to be getting more and more popular. Leaving it in from distance seems to be the norm now rather than tending.

Dasit

Tour Rookie
Visit site
The leaving the flag in trend deffo seems to be getting more and more popular. Leaving it in from distance seems to be the norm now rather than tending.

It is only a positive for me

Been far too much scare mongering about it deflecting the ball etc Hear it from all the old boys at my club

I am happy to leave it in all the time

D

Deleted member 16999

Probably could go in the random irritations thread, :) but I find it quite frustrating when they put a players name up, show his score, the hole he’s playing details and were they stand in the fed-ex cup! a tournament that is 4 or 5 months away, why not put the position they’re in in this tournament.
I know it’s ever changing in the first 2 days but they do the same right up to the end on sunday.

Hackers76

Visit site
Love how good Fleetwood is playing, just no flaws in his game. Really hope he can get a major this year.
Perhaps one for the irritation thread but I would be happy if we didn’t see anymore of Mickleson on tv. He has absolutely no game at the moment and all we ever see is bad shots

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
Probably could go in the random irritations thread, :) but I find it quite frustrating when they put a players name up, show his score, the hole he’s playing details and were they stand in the fed-ex cup! a tournament that is 4 or 5 months away, why not put the position they’re in in this tournament.
I know it’s ever changing in the first 2 days but they do the same right up to the end on sunday.

FedEx probably had some say in that being there all year, in return for tens of millions of dollars