The Players Championship 2019 - #5thMajor

D

Deleted member 15344

Only really just caught up with the current standings and I can now see why the thread is quiet - Woods miles behind the 3 Europeans challenging at the top - great solid round by Tommy , Poulter will some great short game but Rory’s was just outstanding - great to see the three Europeans battling it out

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Only really just caught up with the current standings and I can now see why the thread is quiet - Woods miles behind the 3 Europeans challenging at the top - great solid round by Tommy , Poulter will some great short game but Rory’s was just outstanding - great to see the three Europeans battling it out

I'd say your as voacl a fan of Rory as any Tiger fan on here Phil.

Was a gutsy display by Tommy, he started well and hung on. Hopefully that's the first of more than one decent round during an event for Rory.

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site

The reason it’s quiet is because Woods is the draw and gets people talking.
Even as a Rory lover you mentioned Woods first.

Get back in your cage

D

Deleted member 15344

I'd say your as voacl a fan of Rory as any Tiger fan on here Phil.

Was a gutsy display by Tommy, he started well and hung on. Hopefully that's the first of more than one decent round during an event for Rory.

Yep Rory fan - always a fan of home golfers over Yanks. 😉 I also don’t go missing when Rory doesn’t do well unlike Tiger fanboys 😉 😀

Oh and Rory has clearly had more than one decent round in Comp - hence why he keeps getting top 5’s results at the moment 😉

Fleetwood did battle very well great start to the round and then bounced back a few times after dropping a shot , he is maturing on the course , would be good to see him break his PGA Duck - hoping its going to be in the Majors as see him looking good for the US Open

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Yep Rory fan - always a fan of home golfers over Yanks. 😉 I also don’t go missing when Rory doesn’t do well unlike Tiger fanboys 😉 😀

Oh and Rory has clearly had more than one decent round in Comp - hence why he keeps getting top 5’s results at the moment 😉

Fleetwood did battle very well great start to the round and then bounced back a few times after dropping a shot , he is maturing on the course , would be good to see him break his PGA Duck - hoping its going to be in the Majors as see him looking good for the US Open

I'm just didn't wanna spam the thread with how unlucky Tiger was on the 17th. It just wasn't fair :cry::ROFLMAO:

I'm hoping for a Fleetwood win, sooner he breaks his duck the better. Masters would be good, although would prefer Rory to win there.

Rory needs the 1 good round that counts (Sunday). All the rest are irrelevant.....

Not gonna give you any bonus points for supporting home grown when your thoughts on English footy are well known though fella ;)

Wolf

Visit site
Woods being behind really has naff all to do with most people being quiet., he wasn't around for a long time and people still posted. Perhaps it's quite simply people have been busy watching some excellent golf that there's been no need post because there aren't any real talking points so far.

I do find it funny you seem to go out of to play down Woods and dislike things Woods fan boys day yet you're just as bad when it comes to Rory. Still all the while your talking about woods good or bad it proves he is still a major talking point.

Hopefully Fleetwood can put another round together and take this title.

D

Deleted member 15344

Woods being behind really has naff all to do with most people being quiet., he wasn't around for a long time and people still posted. Perhaps it's quite simply people have been busy watching some excellent golf that there's been no need post because there aren't any real talking points so far.

I do find it funny you seem to go out of to play down Woods and dislike things Woods fan boys day yet you're just as bad when it comes to Rory. Still all the while your talking about woods good or bad it proves he is still a major talking point.

Hopefully Fleetwood can put another round together and take this title.
😂😂

Don’t take it to heart young man - Papas got it in the spirit it was meant 😂😂

And trust me if Woods was sat at top of the leaderboard then the thread would be a damn sight more busier that is a guarantee , any time he gets near the top some cream themselves - proper love in

And play down Woods ? I just stated a fact pal - he is miles behind the three Europeans who i mentioned yet you only go on about Rory - three Europeans , count them again in my post , you can use one hand 😉😀

Wolf

Visit site
😂😂

Don’t take it to heart young man - Papas got it in the spirit it was meant 😂😂

And trust me if Woods was sat at top of the leaderboard then the thread would be a damn sight more busier that is a guarantee , any time he gets near the top some cream themselves - proper love in

And play down Woods ? I just stated a fact pal - he is miles behind the three Europeans who i mentioned yet you only go on about Rory - three Europeans , count them again in my post , you can use one hand 😉😀
LP I don't take any of what you say to heart because most of its crap. Also don't call me Pal or try to be condesending about ability to count. The reason only Rory got mentioned is because to use your own words he's the one you cream yourself over.

Yet as always another thread you post on getting dragged down, you really are the Balotelli of the GM forum.

Anyway back to the golf, still plenty to play for Rory still not put 4 rounds together this year and struggled to score when in final pairing, Fleetwood struggled this time last week at the API and Poults does seem to come good at Sawgrass.

To flip that om hoping Fleetwood can learn from his API experience and put another good number up today. Still think there is something to come from that chasing pack at with anyone upto 4 shots back being able post a low number. Its lining up to be a good weekend and I'm certainly settling to enjoy some good golf from a host of players in the hunt.

Pin-seeker

Visit site

I honesty don’t know why you get so much stuck on here 🤷‍♂️

#whyalwaysyou?

Wolf

Visit site
Sorry pal but the only person dragging a thread down is you by having a go at me - it’s a great leaderboard yet the thread is quiet because Woods isn’t there - simple as that and that’s all that was mentioned , if you don’t like that opinion then ignore it but don’t start making it personal.
As always Phil Someone else fault,.i replied to your comments and you make a condescending reply and have done so again with your opening line when asked not to and its still its not you is it....

I never made it personal that again was you referring me to be able to count on one hand. I made a reply based on what you initiialy wrote You changed that tone. But Your right Phil it is never You.

Like I said the Balotelli of the forum..

Have your final reply as I expect you will as we all know you have to have the last word but from then on Let's stick to to golf shall we.

Pin-seeker

Visit site
Sorry pal but the only person dragging a thread down is you by having a go at me - it’s a great leaderboard yet the thread is quiet because Woods isn’t there - simple as that and that’s all that was mentioned , if you don’t like that opinion then ignore it but don’t start making it personal.

Phil you’re talking about people, not talking about Tiger 🙄

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
As always Phil Someone else fault,.i replied to your comments and you make a condescending reply and have done so again with your opening line when asked not to and its still its not you is it....

I never made it personal that again was you referring me to be able to count on one hand. I made a reply based on what you initiialy wrote You changed that tone. But Your right Phil it is never You.

Like I said the Balotelli of the forum..

Have your final reply as I expect you will as we all know you have to have the last word but from then on Let's stick to to golf shall we.

Just as on the New Zealand thread tries to make it into something it’s not
It’s paddy’s weekend people probably drunk

D

Deleted member 15344

My order of preference of who I want to watch & win is:
Englishman
British
European
Tiger
Everyone else
Mickleson

I would adjust it a little

Englishman
Irish
Scot
European
Aussie
Japanese
Yanks

Blubba, Mickelson
Woods
Welshman 😉

👍

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
Rough day for Tiger so far, birdie-free +3 front-nine. Still better than his playing partner Kevin Na - who has carded a front-nine 43. Not exactly lighting it up between them, dragging eachother down. Hopefully see something a bit better later on from Tommy and Rors. This leaderboard is set-up to be a fantastic finish tomorrow evening, and the way the course is set-up with water in play on 17 and 18 you'll never feel comfortable in the lead. Should be a great watch!