The Players Championship 2019 - #5thMajor

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
I’ve said this before but people shouldn’t be taking young kids to golf! Not until they know about the dangers.. that baby couldn’t have got seriously hurt! Rahm shouts fore but does a blooming baby know what it means?! Have some common sense. Leave your kids at home
I thought that, to be fair the parents seemed all smiles unlike the commentary having a paddy about it!

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I thought that, to be fair the parents seemed all smiles unlike the commentary having a paddy about it!

Was his kid apparently.. maybe child services should take him for a word! lol

I saw it at the british masters some dopey guy had positioned himself right on the landing zone of drives .. lovely one pulled shot and your baby gets it .

Maybe a baby parking space?! Lol at home!

woofers

Medal Winner
Visit site
Doubt they’d be all smiles if the ball had been a yard further right, mother and, more specifically, child, would have taken the hit !

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Doubt they’d be all smiles if the ball had been a yard further right, mother and, more specifically, child, would have taken the hit !

I agree, but then who is to blame?

For all our complaints about pro's and their calls (or lack) of fore a baby isn't going to react, and the time that it takes to hear and then move would imo mean that a parent wouldn't really be able to do much either.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I agree, but then who is to blame?

For all our complaints about pro's and their calls (or lack) of fore a baby isn't going to react, and the time that it takes to hear and then move would imo mean that a parent wouldn't really be able to do much either.

I think the blame lies with the parents and the tour

Tour should set a min age attendence .. maybe 7? But then again parents shouldn’t be complete morons and should deem it unsafe environment

D

Deleted member 16999

The old cliche is just about spot on right now.
“It’s impossible to call” ;)

D

Deleted member 15344

Rory up joint top now , Rahm and Fleetwood going for it but both finding the water - fair play to them for going for it , still holes to get those shots back

TheDiablo

Challenge Tour Pro
Banned
Visit site
Out and out stupidity from Rahm with his second there.

Lay up, have a wedge in your hand and a birdie putt inside 20 feet. 5 doesn't lose it there.