The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Lovely Strike from benrahma to level late on

Very very disappointed in Antonio again. He's such a poor player at times. Either he's the best player on pitch or the worst never just good or average

Insists on shooting from outside the box constantly even tho Never scored a goal from there.

Need a proper striker

Would much rather have welbeck

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site
Lovely Strike from benrahma to level late on

Very very disappointed in Antonio again. He's such a poor player at times. Either he's the best player on pitch or the worst never just good or average

Insists on shooting from outside the box constantly even tho Never scored a goal from there.

Need a proper striker

Would much rather have welbeck

Still a decent season, just looks as though we’ve run out of stream due to the wafer thin squad.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Still a decent season, just looks as though we’ve run out of stream due to the wafer thin squad.

What it is for me is everyone said oh we made a mistake not signing a striker and hoping Antonio would stay fit

No we hoped his purple patch would carry on

No options when like today he was awful

So selfish

Shots from anywhere .. has never scored for us outside the box yet shot from there more than once

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
Pleased for Leicester but had to turn off to put an end to the Gary Lineker show. Leicester win the cup and it's all about himself with fake tears, voice cracking up and a self absorbed cringefest.
Mr Lineker can be self deprecating and I think he would get your point - as I do - except the tears were not fake - as mine were not.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
I thought the final summed up this season overall. 1 team were favourites. The other team never read the script. Unpredictable, just how i like my football ( as a neutral).
Just got one Unpredictable final to get outta the way.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
I thought the final summed up this season overall. 1 team were favourites. The other team never read the script. Unpredictable, just how i like my football ( as a neutral).
Just got one Unpredictable final to get outta the way.

I think United will edge it over Villareal by the odd goal in three.

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
Cup's over. Premier League.
LCFC need a win against Chelsea or Spurs. Two tough games. Two draws is not enough - would then need Liverpool to lose a game against West Brom, Burnley or Palace???
Nightmare of 5th place continues.
Last day could be more nervous bottom clenching. When will Vardy score? Must happen, surely?

doublebogey7

Head Pro
Visit site
Cup's over. Premier League.
LCFC need a win against Chelsea or Spurs. Two tough games. Two draws is not enough - would then need Liverpool to lose a game against West Brom, Burnley or Palace???
Or for Chelsea to fail to win at Villa Park next Sunday
What a great day out yeaterday, fantastic performance from the whole team immense performances fromTielemans and Kasper not to mention the two kids Fofana and Thomas. Chelsea yes had most of the ball but created very little until the last 20. Perfectly planned by Brendan and perfectly executed by the whole team noisily supported by the fans. Been waiting a long time for that.??⚽️?

D

Deleted member 15344

This is going to be the story of the season - get back to having CL in our own hands then drop points against bottom 3 clubs?‍♂️?‍♂️

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
That’s the first header we have won from a corner or free kick all day.
Very predictable.
Need a keeper to show them how to do it.
Bit lucky today but take it.
Mike Dean and VAR absolute shocking imo.
If I was big Sam I would be livid.