The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
That performance was no different to the majority of Utd games this season in large parts. The difference was Liverpool punished them and there was no luck or moments of magic to salvage a result.

Awful style, lack of coaching, players out of position, woeful set piece marking/organisation and an obsession to play two negative CM's who can't pass.

? ?

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
That performance was no different to the majority of Utd games this season in large parts. The difference was Liverpool punished them and there was no luck or moments of magic to salvage a result.

Awful style, lack of coaching, players out of position, woeful set piece marking/organisation and an obsession to play two negative CM's who can't pass.
Think they got lucky with the penalty decision.
Even if we think Yes or no they have been consistently given all season.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Really chuffed to see Leicester win that. Dont think it's as "fortunate" ? as there prem league title.

Last edited:

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Bit of a drab game, just one superb goal, one fantastic save and one VAR call were the difference really. Fair play to Leicester, obviously I preferred them to win it. A major trophy for Rodgers as well, good for him.

RichA

Visit site
Have to say think it’s poor that there are also Prem games on the same day as the FA Cup Final

Also maybe it’s time now Leicester replaced Spurs in the “top 6” clubs ?
Maybe we should even just talk about the top 4. Dump Liverpool and Arsenal too.

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
Got to admit nothing lightens up sport when the fans are involved.
Emotional scenes.
Would absolutely hate to be a Chelsea supporter right now ,the highs of scoring a late equaliser to the despair of it being disallowed.
I bet right now it’s a hair offside and totally unjust.
But congratulations to Leicester what a last 5 years.
Thoughts are with my mate Chris who was Leicester mad and died before their league title and recent success.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Got to admit nothing lightens up sport when the fans are involved.
Emotional scenes.
Would absolutely hate to be a Chelsea supporter right now ,the highs of scoring a late equaliser to the despair of it being disallowed.
I bet right now it’s a hair offside and totally unjust.
But congratulations to Leicester what a last 5 years.
Thoughts are with my mate Chris who was Leicester mad and died before their league title and recent success.

It was a hair offside, therefore, a totally just decision.