T Shirts And Polos

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
I know I'm not alone in this as my lad is the same. But .....how many have you got? You can include footie tops and golf tops
I'm actually at work so can't count them up at the mo but as a rough guess I must have more than 50.

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Didn’t think I had that many but when I included golf tops and gym tops it soon escalated and I reckon I have about 50 as well. Most get worn, although a couple of designer ones are kept for ‘best’

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I can't really count accurately, but I still have some t-shirts I've owned for 15 or 20 years. Some didn't last that length of time but others have done. I'd guess I have 40 or 50.

The most striking thing is how sizes have changed. Some of my oldest ones are size large and they fit fine, just slightly loose-fitting. All my newer ones are mediums though, if I was to buy a large now it would be hanging off my shoulders. Perhaps this sizing change reflects the growing obesity in the UK. :LOL: I think a medium used to be about 37-38 inch chest whereas nowadays it's more like a 40-41.

Edit: Golf polos is another drawer entirely - I think I have a good 30-35 of those too.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Under a dozen polos and maybe half dozen ts - some now pretty old and faded. I’m one of these guys who doesn’t see any point in spending limited disposable income of stuff I don’t really need.

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
Several dozen, certainly way more than I need & it'll doubtless grow next week, pretty silly really

I mean there's around 15 golf tops but I have a washing machine so it should really only be 4 at most. There's 8 exercise tops, again 3 would do and dozens of casual polo & T's when 10 would be plenty for a full weeks wear

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
T-shirts; about 12.
Polos; about 12.

However, there several favourites amongst them that get worn more often, and there’s some that I can’t remember the last time they were worn.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
50 or more t-shirts. I am a bit of a geek so have loads from a company I use all the time called last exit to nowhere

DPapas1982

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
I can't really count accurately, but I still have some t-shirts I've owned for 15 or 20 years. Some didn't last that length of time but others have done. I'd guess I have 40 or 50.

The most striking thing is how sizes have changed. Some of my oldest ones are size large and they fit fine, just slightly loose-fitting. All my newer ones are mediums though, if I was to buy a large now it would be hanging off my shoulders. Perhaps this sizing change reflects the growing obesity in the UK. :LOL: I think a medium used to be about 37-38 inch chest whereas nowadays it's more like a 40-41.

Edit: Golf polos is another drawer entirely - I think I have a good 30-35 of those too.
If only one of em was red all those years ago....

Blakey

Medal Winner
Visit site
probably around 100.

roughly half will be sportswear/golf, the rest will be daily wearers or designer polos etc.