The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

doublebogey7

Head Pro
Visit site
Is the argument not...if Maddison is so good why is he not already playing for a top 6 club?
Absolutely not, simply to dismiss a player because he doesn't play for a top side is utterly ridiculous. By the way only 3 of those alleged top six sides have won the title since the foxes and 1 hasn't won it in over 60 years.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Is the argument not...if Maddison is so good why is he not already playing for a top 6 club?

Na Madison is class, take rice. Prob the second name on the England team sheet after kane (I say that because the others can chop and change ,plus if you put ramsdale or pope in for Pickford wouldn't be a massive drop off) but he plays for a team in the bottom 3

Swango1980

Visit site
Na Madison is class, take rice. Prob the second name on the England team sheet after kane (I say that because the others can chop and change ,plus if you put ramsdale or pope in for Pickford wouldn't be a massive drop off) but he plays for a team in the bottom 3
I'd argue Bellingham would be 2nd name on team sheet, after Kane.

Although, perhaps 4th, if you include Maguire and Sterling.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I'd argue Bellingham would be 2nd name on team sheet, after Kane.

Although, perhaps 4th, if you include Maguire and Sterling.

Sterling shouldn't be anywhere near the team sheet especially on this year's performances

I wouldn't say just yet that Bellingham is. He is a few years behind rice age wise and whilst. he is class I can see him sitting out games for a different approach now and again

But yes in a couple years he will be one of the first names.

doublebogey7

Head Pro
Visit site
That was Shearer being silly and throwing away the chance of trophies 🤣
Does Maddison want to stay at Leicester for his whole career or would he leap at the chance of a big club move?

Most fans feel he will go to a bigger club at the end of this season, partly at least because he knows that will give him a better chance of international honours. Be good money that enables us to re-invest but personally would rather we keep him, those type of players are difficult to replace.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site

3offTheTee

Tour Rookie
Visit site
D

Deleted member 18121

Think the match tonight could be good viewing for all the right or the wrong reasons (depending on who you support).

Liverpool have been giving chances away left right and centre and a proper attacking team could make us look silly, I couldn't pick a score right now.... But I'd take a draw and hope for a miracle away.