The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Sounds like one hell of a match at Anfield. Shame it's on BT Sport and I've only got Sky. I'm sure back when they changed the rules so that Sky didn't have a monopoly on the football coverage it was to improve things for the fans but now if you want to watch the PL and Champions League you need Sky, BT Sport and Amazon Prime. I gave up my Sky subscription back when they lost the Champions League coverage to BT and then increased the price. I've now got my dad's Sky Go log in to watch the PL but that will be going soon as they're cancelling their contract.

hairball_89

Club Champion
Visit site
cracking first half lets hope the 2nds the same. hopefully get a winner in the keeper howler competition too :)
Ridiculous game. Top 2 keepers in the world for me and proof even they make mistakes!

Loads for both teams to go at second half. Should be a fun one!

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I assume by now everyone has seen the photo of Sam Smith in that ridiculous outfit but for those that haven't................

332887782_3439222889668966_305156287079049269_n.jpg

Junior

Tour Winner
Visit site
Great game .....Liverpool unlucky for the 4th, they should have had a pen 2 minutes earlier for a big shove in the back.

Gomez making Harry Maguire look like Franco Baresi

D

Deleted member 18121

Great game .....Liverpool unlucky for the 4th, they should have had a pen 2 minutes earlier for a big shove in the back.

Gomez making Harry Maguire look like Franco Baresi

Penalty would have been super soft imo... But I wouldn't have turned it down. Their 4th... When it's not your night, it's not your night.

Just hope we can keep it to two.

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
Never heard Anfield this quiet with over 20 minutes to go in a European game. From 2-0 up they have been absolutely battered.

D

Deleted member 18121

Unfortunately this is a fair reflection of where we're at as a team, individual mistakes always seem to cost us and defensively we're just not up to it.