The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Swango1980

Visit site
This game is horrible for a United fan. Tge difference between having Casemiro or Fres in central midfield is night and day. Fred's positioning is horrific, let alone his ability to make a successful pass. Nothing to glue the defence and attack together. Weghorst is pretty dire at holding onto the ball as well

And then Rashford does that :)

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Good result for Man Utd, looked impressive from what I seen, missed first 20mins.
The boy Weghorst has some engine on him, seemed to be everywhere 😂😂
Ten Hag got selection problems for next week?
Rashford just having an outstanding season, he’s unusual where he is actually a likeable footballer 😬😂

Just been saying the same about Harry Kane. Seems an all round nice guy. Family man, modest and a pretty decent footballer too.

D

Deleted member 15344

Good result for Man Utd, looked impressive from what I seen, missed first 20mins.
The boy Weghorst has some engine on him, seemed to be everywhere 😂😂
Ten Hag got selection problems for next week?
Rashford just having an outstanding season, he’s unusual where he is actually a likeable footballer 😬😂

Rashford is superb - seems lockdown and Covid took a lot out of him , the way he stepped up to help people was inspiring and he took a lot of unfair flak with many stating he should just concentrate on football. He appears to be a very grounded young man and it’s no surprise to see him get his form backn

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
Rashford is superb - seems lockdown and Covid took a lot out of him , the way he stepped up to help people was inspiring and he took a lot of unfair flak with many stating he should just concentrate on football. He appears to be a very grounded young man and it’s no surprise to see him get his form backn

I’m absolutely delighted, both for him and for United. He had clear potential to be able to perform at this sort of level when he first broke through, but his career stalled not, in my view, because of covid and lockdown, but because of poor management. I really do think it’s that simple.

It’s no coincidence that the arrival of Ten Hag has seen the rebirth of not just Rashford but also Wan-Bissaka, Shaw and now, it seems, Sancho is also on an upwards trajectory.

Rashford has cut a frustrated figure for too long, and has been equally frustrating to watch, because it was clear what he had the potential to be capable of.

D

Deleted member 15344

I’m absolutely delighted, both for him and for United. He had clear potential to be able to perform at this sort of level when he first broke through, but his career stalled not, in my view, because of covid and lockdown, but because of poor management. I really do think it’s that simple.

It’s no coincidence that the arrival of Ten Hag has seen the rebirth of not just Rashford but also Wan-Bissaka, Shaw and now, it seems, Sancho is also on an upwards trajectory.

Rashford has cut a frustrated figure for too long, and has been equally frustrating to watch, because it was clear what he had the potential to be capable of.

A good amount of us kept saying that you needed a proper manager - OGS just wasn’t and never will be good enough to be a top level manager and it amazed me that he stayed there so long

It’s no surprise that getting a proper manager in and the players perform better

In other news how is that not a penalty 🤷‍♂️😂

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site

Hes gonna cost me my fantasy draft this year. Had him from the start, finally transferred him out, got picked up by main rival and hes had all the upside :(

IanM

Journeyman Pro
www.newportgolfclub.org.uk
A good amount of us kept saying that you needed a proper manager - OGS just wasn’t and never will be good enough to be a top level manager and it amazed me that he stayed there so long

It’s no surprise that getting a proper manager in and the players perform better

In other news how is that not a penalty 🤷‍♂️😂

No one knows anymore!

doublebogey7

Head Pro
Visit site
Couldn't agree more, just wish he could have kept his shooting boots in the locker today.